Chapter 2

A/n: in the picture are Christina and Derek. Enjoy the chapter!

Derek guides Christina upstairs to one of the bedrooms. He starts to sloppily kiss her as he closed the door behind her. She thinks it's cute and exilerating. He starts to put his hands up her shirt.
"Derek, what are you doing?", she asks him confusingly. He completely ignores her question and lays her down on the bed. He straddles himself on top of her.
"Get off of me, Derek!", she yells as she struggles to get from under him, but he's too strong. "Derek!! What are you doing?!"
"I'm giving you what you've always wanted", he tells her while ripping off her shirt.
"Derek! We agreed to wait until we're married!", she yells at him.
"Come on! We both know that it's very hard to resist temptation. God wants us to be happy."
"No! We can be happy without sex!"
"Well, maybe you can, but I can't!", he says as he takes her bra off. He starts to suck on her breasts. She continuously attempts to get from under him, he's just too strong. He unbuttons her pants and pulls them down fast. This is her chance to run away. She jumps right off the bed with her pants at her ankles. Derek jumps off the bed, grabs her by her shoulders, and pushes her down on the floor.
"Don't you love me?", he asks while straddled on top of her once again.
"Not like this", she admits. Derek grows frustrated. His hands are balled up into fists. He punches her, causing her nose to bleed. Christiana's in complete shock. She touches the blood that's coming from her nose.
"I'm going to ask you one last time. Do you love me?!", he screams at her.
"Ye-yes...", she says. She's lying to him. She can't love someone who punches her and forces her to have sex.
"That's my girl", he says while kissing her. "I'm sorry..", He says, but obviously not meaning a word of it. Christina's helpless. She tries to escape, but she can't. Eventually, she gives up. That night, her innocence was lost. She was no longer a virgin.

A/n: I know the chapter is super short. I'm a pretty straight forward writer. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.