Inazuma Drop!

Everyone but Wallside is pumped up and ready for their big game against Wild Junior High!. Wallside's fear of heights is getting in the way of the Inazuma Drop and without it all is lost. Will he get over it in time to save the day, or will his fear cause his team to lose?

 Will he get over it in time to save the day, or will his fear cause his team to lose?

The day of the match is approaching. Axel and Wallside still practiced the Hissatus as the Team tried to help Wallside overcome his fear. Various tricks we're used to help him but yet still failed.

Sighting as I open my Bottle cap to take a sip as I observed the other rest of the Team communicating,. Its so easy for them. Everytime i open my mouth to speak, nothing follows. Even forcing myself to utter a word doesnt work! Was i born like this? I'm not sure; my Memory seems blurry.

I also found out that i wasn't the only transfer in the team. Another guy that joines was Bobby Shearer. I have no idea from which team he is but i won't bother asking. 

Speaking of the devil, Bobby approached me with a Towel strung around his shoulder.

"Seems like i'm not the transfer" he chuckled sitting besides me on the ground. Eyeing him i slowly nooded. Sastified with my answer he left. weirdo.

................................................................................................................................................................

The day of the battle has come. As we drove towards the Wild junior High property but it seems like i'm the only one who noticed a thick jungle approaching. weird-

Nevermind! The random ass jungle was weird but this is even weirder. The Wild junior High students  jumped on our car and messed with it. Its like they were raised in the forest??

I akwardly stood aside watching the opponent Soccer Team trashing Nelly's car.

-Time skip-

I was benched for the first half, Bobby aswell.

As i look around i see three fans cheering for us.:  A kid that looked like he could be related to Wallside and two others. I observed how the Team reacted, especially focusing Jack Wallside.

He seems discouraged of how his brother was boasting about the Team defeating Royale Academy.

The team went on the Field and started the kickoff. Axel starts with Fire Tornado! but the Ball got stolen by Wilds's captain . I wonder if Axel even paid attention to Celia talking about their strengh- anyways.

 That's when the rest of the Team realized the opponent's jump power.-Finally-. Wild. counterattacks and shoots with  Condor Drive!  and Tarzan Kick! .

Mark used Fireball Knuckle! to deflect the ball and succeded!!. The ball goes to Kevin.Is this finally our chance to score?!. I though happily.

But in the turn of events, one of Wild's Players harshly tackles him and gives him a leg injury. Therefore, Raimon had to switch meaning either Me or Bobby will be switched in or the glasses guy-.  Bobby glanced at me with his usual smile "You wanna go?" He asked reffering to me. I shook my head and took out my notebook and pen and quickly scribbled something down.

"No you can go,i wanna see you in action." That made him smile slightly more as he stood up and went towards the field. The managers brought Kevin next to me on the Bench and treated his Injury. But what i've noticed- If Kevin is out than Jack has to go to the front-

My assumptions were correct. He was put into the front which makes him a forward. Wallside and Axel try Inazuma Drop! but again lose balance. 

-shriiiek-

The whistle blew and the first half was up. 

To be contiuned............