The story begins!

I was told when I get older all my fears will shrink
But now I'm insecure and care what people think
My names blurry face and u care what you think.

-stressed out Twenty one Pilots

_______________

There it stood the tall building. The Raimon logo stood tall and proud on the roof of the school. People were passing me having their own conversations with their friends. As I stood there i gripped the Hair pins in my pockets nervously.

Was i really ready for this?.
Maybe i should go back I'm pretty sure that a good ide-

"HEY(NAME) IM GLAD YOU CAME!" hearing the familiar voice I turned around to see Mark speeding at me. He didn't seem to slow down which was kinda concerning since he ran directly towards me. Dodging last second I saw him fall face first into the Sidewalk.

Getting embarrassed from the looks we got I quickly pulled him up from the back of his collar and helped him up.

He had an red mark on his forehead 'ouch that gotta hurt' yet he still kept his smile that boy really is-

Weird. He kept dragging me around the school to show me around since classes didn't start yet. Just as we were about to teach the clubhouse the bell rang.

*Time skip*

As I stood infront if the class I recognized a few faces. First ofcourse it was Mark but there were also Axel blaze and the black haired girl that was at the game.

Turning around to write my name on the Board I turned around to glance at my teacher waiting for him to introduce me.

"Alright Kids, This is your new Classmate (name) (lastname). He came from Apollo jr.High and will be joining this class."

A guy raised his hands "Excuse me Sensei, why doesn't he introduce himself?" He asked leaning onto his chair.

Taking out my notebook with a few phrases prepared I slipped onto a page and held it up high for the whole class to see.

'I'm mute.'

These words started a huge chaos of whispering in the class. I could make out few things such as "poor him" pity .

Putting the small notebook back into my pocket I went to the last available seat and sat down. I was directly behind Axel.

And the Lesson began.
Time skip.

"And that will be it for today homework is due till next week."

Packing your things you head out into the hallway getting a free looks. Gripping onto the laces your held your head low and ignored the. Till you got outside.
At the door was leaning someone you didn't expect, It was Axel

Simply waving at him he just made an  'come with me'motion.  'Is he to lazy to speak or does he think in deaf?'  You though as you silently followed him.  Fidgeting with the hairpins you didn't realise he stopped walking resulting to you bumping into his back.

He didn't really turn around so it seems like you don't need to apologize.

Opening the door to the Clubhouse you were met with a few stares. A guy with a funky head and emo lavender head who had his eyes covered. And the two midgets.

Simply waving you followed Axel and sat next to him waiting for Mark and the managers to come.

Taking out the hair clips I inspected them again. Not seeing Axel stare at them I just kept playing with them

"Hey Guys!" It was mark and behind him were 3 girls. The Raimon seemed to be complete now.

"This is (name)" he said gesturing to me
As the team introduced themselves and bombarded me with questions I could simply smile.

Showcasing them my Hissatus during training i explained on a piece of paper that i trained two positions meaning my playstyle is very flexible

flexible. I saw again just staring at me- what's wrong with him?

Waving at him he again glanced into another direction, as I awkwardly put my hand down and headed towards Nathan and passed the ball around and so on.

Training ended and I went to search Mark who told me he earlier wanted me to show something. After I found hin he again dragged me off towards an small mountain(?) There's a big tower with the Raimon Symbol and an breath taking view.

Mark POV

"Were finally here" I smiled pointing to the tree where I always train. He looked dumbfounded so i just showed him what i mean. We trained for hours as we went home and bid our goodbyes .

 We trained for hours as we went home and bid our goodbyes

Room but u can change it.