Chapter 33 - The Beginnings of A Rogues Gallery

Start from the beginning

"Why do you call him a kid? I thought he was older, I've seen the case files under his name. Hasn't he been around for what 10 years now?" Retsu asks.

"11 years actually. But this Spider-Man and the one from 2 years ago are vastly different in the way they handle stuff. The other one was mature, he cracked fewer jokes and he always had a plan. The Alchemax incident from 5 years ago was solved only because of his help. This one though, he has a certain roughness to him, almost as if he's younger, different even. I've seen his fights in cameras, his moves are good but there's a stark difference in the moves." Yami explains.

"So there are 2 Spider-Men?" Retsu asks.

"I believe it's more on the lines of the title being passed on from the older one to him. Kind of like Ingenium." Yami says when the crackling of electricity can be heard from the Lab building.

With Izuku.

Izuku swung around the main building, landing on the wall where he wouldn't be visible at all. Izuku takes a deep breath before sending a text to Naomi.

Izuku swings away after putting his phone on silent. He enters the lab building using a window on the side.

'Okay Spidey, there are two villains, ones our pal Scorpion. The other one's wearing a weird suit with weird head gear.' Izuku notes looking down at the two villains.

' Izuku notes looking down at the two villains

"You know, trespassing on private property is federal crime you guys

"You know, trespassing on private property is federal crime you guys." Izuku exclaims. "So it stealing." Startling the two 'villains', Izuku leaps onto the wall, hiding behind a pillar as they tried to look around for him.

"Who was that!" A woman shouts.

"Just your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man." Izuku says as he jumps down from the ceiling, dropkicking Scorpion.

"SPIDER-MAN!" Scorpion shouts as he flips mid-fall, sliding to a stop.