Chapter 1

[Bomi's POV]

I've heartbroken once and I swear that it will be my last time. Bettayed by the one you love, you don't want to feel it. It feels like thoisands knife stabs your heart and it shattered into pieces. You lose your faith. Yeah... it shuts my heart succesfully.

Ah, yes. I am Yoon Bomi, I am 22 years old and I am jobless. I resign from my previous job as a designer-assistant and I think I want to look for a new job which is not related to my ex-boyfie (my ex is a rookie model and we meet when he is booked by the designer whom I work with). I am pretty good at saving, I still have money left to rent a new apartment.

I decide to move to a new apartment and new neighborhood. It helps me a little bit to move on and forget everything about my ex. My new apartment is smaller than my former apartment, but it is more comfortbale and neat. I love heights so I choose a vacabt room on the top floor of the building. There are only two room available at the highest floor and one of is my only neighbor.

I start unpack my stuffs and decorate my new room. I get my clothes in the cabinet, my toiletries in the bathroom and my lovely bunny plushies on my bed. It takes all day to clean his room and time flies so fast. It's already darker outside. I take a rest, lying down in my bed, surfing on my phone to look for a job vacancy as I hear a sound of two people arguing. I am curious so I decide to peek.

I see two people, a man and a woman are arguing. I remember when I and my ex argued few months ago. I could barely hear what theybare arguing, but it looks like the girl want a breakup. But... the guy doesn't want to. He tries so bad to fix it up, but it's useless. I empathize with him as if I see reflection of myself.

The woman leaves after she said she doesn't love him anymore. The guy want to chase her, but he thubk he wilk give up on her. He looks dissapointed anf gloomy.

"Hey..." I open the door and greet him. "Do you want some chocolate ice? I think you need something to relax yourself." I offer him a glass of chocolate ice.

"Ah... i am Yoon Bomi by the way. I am a new apartment tenant here." I introduce myself.

He startled a bit, surprised because I an suddenly appear from behind the door.

"Well I am Zhang Yizing. But you can call me Lay." He said casually. "I live next door. Ah you must be disturbed because what happened earlier. Mianhae."

"Ani." I answered shortly, "It could happen to anyone. Not all relationships running smoothly. That's life. Sometime it runs so well, but sometimes it's just... not worth it."

"Thank you. That's a relief." He smiled. I could see a dimple on his cheek. It's kind of cute.

"By the way do you want a chocolate ice? You will be better after drinking this." I said, once again offer him the chocolate ice. "We are the only neighbors here. Don't be hesitates."

"He walked slowly towards me and takes my glass from my hand. "Thank you. I will make sure this glass won't be empty when I return it to you." He said