New Dress Part 5

They want to know why an how come I respond oh did I forget to tell you that I'm sorry. He responds it's okay my love we will on our other children. He kissed me on the lips an says why don't we pack all of yours and little Xavier stuff. Then let's go home an to our future's children home. So he already packed little Xavier stuff in a huge diaper bag I learned. He packed my stuff in a bag. He hands me a dress that was the beautiful color blue I ever did see, it had spaghetti straps.

I feel in love with it. Xavier tries it on my love see how you like the feel of it on you. Do you want me to help you with it or anything? I respond no thank you Xavier, this is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever given me. He says seriously I don't see why no ones brought you beautiful things. You are so beautiful. I really don't have the right words to tell you, that's why I've been trying to show you. Is it working my love? I respond I will show you when we get to your house. He says it's your house to my love even if we're not married yet. I didn't know what to say to him, so I kissed him on the lips.

He responds if you an I keep doing this we will never get out of this hospital. He says lets shut an lock this door before we leave. I respond do we get to play doctor an patient again? He responds what are you talking about my love? We haven't played doctor an patient yet, yes I was planning on doing that before we leave this hospital. I have to come back here in a couple of days. I respond oh it must have been one of my sexual fantasy with you again. I keep having lately in this hospital, I've never had them before.

I guess I really haven't been in love with someone as much as I have been with you. He says I have never asked you your name may I ask what it is? I respond my name is Charlotte. He responds that's the most beautiful name I have ever heard it suits you. I respond why thank you, Xavier, now how about we play doctor an patient before I get very impatient with you? He responds wow I've never seen this part of you I love it, just like I do all of you.

He walks over to the door an shuts an locks it. He says come here, my love. I walk to him as slow as I can teasing him. I started pulling my dress up very slowly, while I did this I said,"Doctor I hurt right here as I pointed to my honey spot. Do you think you can help me with it?" He stays right where he was, he responds yes I really think I do. I noticed his pants were already down to his ankles along with his boxers, his shaft was hard already just waiting for me my honey spot. I finally got to him at the door. I get on my knee an say doctor do you want me to do anything to you. Just as I reach for his shaft. He responds yes I do, I want you to stay just like that he moves his shaft out of my reach.

He walks around means stops behind me. He says let's pull this thong underwear off I don't think you're going to need these at all. As he pulls them off, he starts kissing me on my ass as he pulls them down and off of me. He moves to my now very wet honey spot, uses his tongue an licks my honey spot up and down even sucks on it. I was about to explode with me climax into EST ancy.

He says now does it hurt right here as he slides his shaft up an down my honey spot. I tried so hard to put his shaft into my honey spot but he said,"I want words of what you want." So I responded yes in the sexiest voice I didn't even know I had. I said,"Wait for the doctor I have something to show you." He responds not right now as he slides his shaft in an out of my hot an wet honey spot. I moved along with him it feels so good, I yell oh yes Xavier more!!!! Then he stops an says does it still hurt here? As he puts his right index in an out of my very wet honey spot now. I respond yes, does it hurt you anywhere doctor?

Where I can help cure you. He responds yes right here as he puts his shaft in my mouth. I start sucking on it as hard as I would like there was just him and I. No one else around. He says now it's time for me to examine you. He walks over to the sink an grabs some latex rubber gloves some other stuff. He walks back to me says this might hurt a little bit, or it might be cold, as his hand went into my honey spot just a little. He puts his hand further in then says hum. Pulls his hand out a little fondle my very wet honey spot. He then says my love do you want to know what doctor Spencer hasn't told us? I responded yes. He said,"Well I don't why he didn't tell us or anyone else but you are pregnant again."

Tears fell down Xavier my eyes. Xavier says I didn't know it could happen that fast. I responded neither did I. I grab Xavier face with both my hands an kiss him. Then I said,"Doctor do you want to continue where we left off, or are you afraid you will hurt the baby or babies?" He responds hell no, I'm the happiest guy there is right now. He says now turn around love, so I can show you just how happy an glad that I'm going to be a father again. So I turned around, he slides his shaft in an out of my very wet honey spot.

Now his shaft was sliding in an out of my honey spot faster then I knew he could go. I was trying to match up with him, I couldn't. I was about to climax into the biggest orgasm I have ever had with him. I didn't notice what Xavier did after that because I must have fainted or fallen asleep. I noticed his shaft was still sliding in an out of my honeyspot because I felt it still going in an out of my honeyspot. I open my eyes I see tears streaming off Xavier's eyes. He just bends down an starts kissing me while he still has his shaft sliding in an out of my honeyspot. He says my love has anyone else touched you since you had little Xavier?

I respond as far as I know it's only been you, my love. I was always very tired after all the exams doctor Spencer and doctor web has done, I really don't know. He says okay love, I will get to the bottom of this. I scream yes Xavier more!!!!! Xavier then pounds his shaft in my honey spot harder then he's ever done with me. I said,"Xavier is there anything wrong?" He responds why love? I respond because this lovemaking is starting to hurt me. He says sorry my love do you want to get on top of me? I respond yes maybe that will help. He rolls me on top of him, says my love I love you. I respond I love you to Xavier. Then I sit on him and guide his shaft inside my honey spot. I started nibbling all over Xavier body. I stopped at his left man nipple an started sucking on it when I bite his nipple so tenderly that he moves his shaft even faster in my honeyspot, we both climax into EST ancy.

He says that was so wonderful my love, I hope our lives will not change about you an I and our lovemaking. I respond I hope not, I need a drink after all that my throat is so dry. He says okay my love. He also says let me help you up then you can get on your dress and pull it down. To tell you I wish for you not to wear any underwear. I prefer none at this time just in case I prefer to have my way with my soon to be wife. I respond oh okay. He says, my love, I have another surprise for you. I say you do? What is it? Xavier walks over to my closet at the hospital. Xavier says I have two really, here is one he hands me a box. It's all wrapped up. Xavier says to open it up, my love. I open the box it has a pair of pretty blue high heels to match my dress I have one. I say thank you, Xavier, I love them.