Making love Part 2

He said", I do too." Starts French kissing me again his hands go up my blouse to my breast, he started rubbing the nipple between his index finger and thumb. I unzipped his zipper I put my hands in his pants, I start rubbing his shaft up and down his shaft got hard so fast I didn't know what to do. He says my love hold on to the back of the truck. He pulls down my sweatpants. The next thing I Knew Xavier shaft was between my legs, into my Honey spot.

He starts kissing my neck also sucking my neck as his shaft went in and out of my Honey spot. One of his hands were under my blouse rubbing my nipple again. I was getting so turned on again. I turned around and lifted both my feet up in the air. I put his shaft back into my Honey spot. I said", I want it fast and hard in me." I grab Xavier I started French kissing him. Xavier gave it to me hard and fast wild passionate love to me right there I climaxed.

I had an orgasm right there I screamed to Xavier I want more!!! He said", In good time my love, right now I think we woke our little Xavier. With his mommy and daddy making wild passionate love to each other woke him up. I know I'm not his daddy but I want to be, so when we get to the hospital we're going to say I'm his father. I said,"Okay."He helped me into the truck because I was weak and sore from delivering little Xavier and the lovemaking.

He went over took crying little Xavier out of the car seat and gave him to me. He said,"You can feed him on the way to the hospital it's legal." So I started breastfeeding little Xavier. Xavier got back into the truck looked at me kissed me on the lips, then he said,"I love you, my love." I responded back "I love you too." He starts driving towards the way I just came from. He said", do you have diapers and other stuff for our little Xavier?" I responded", no."

He says while they are checking you and little Xavier over at the hospital. I will go get diapers and the other stuff you and little Xavier will need. I said", thank you." He says your welcome, my love anything for you and my children. I didn't know what he meant by that. I figured I would find out later what he meant by that. He makes a phone call on his cell phone to the hospital. He tells them his wife just delivered his child on the side of the road and needs fully checked out.

Soon after he hangs up the phone. We're at the hospital there are nurses waiting with a wheelchair for me. They help me out of the truck, wrap a warm blanket around little Xavier and I. Then start to walk us into the hospital. Xavier says let me. So they do and he ends up pushing us into the hospital. He walks us right past the registering station, walks us right into a private room with a hot tub, pool and a jetted tub. I said,"Wow I have never been into a hospital."

Xavier says never? I say never this is my very first time thank you. He says your welcome, my love. He pushes me towards the bed. Then too little Xavier to this plastic thing that looked like some kind of bed. He covers him up with blankets, he walks back to me picks me up, puts me in this huge bed. He says you need to sleep some then we can talk about our wedding plans. I said,"Okay."

I didn't realize at the time, I was exhausted at the time now. I started feeling it. I said,"What about little Xavier and you?" He said,"I will have a nurse in here." I will be going to get the stuff you and little Xavier will need." I will do that after the other doctor comes and checks on you.

I said,"You're not checking on me?" He said,"No I can't my love." I wish I could maybe later. You and I can play doctor and patient. Then I can. I said,"Okay." Just then there's a knock at the door. A guy comes in and says I'm doctor Spencer, I heard you just had a baby. You and the baby need a checkup. Xavier says yes they both do, doctor Spencer.

I wanted to tell you we both are very sexually active. We both knew we shouldn't have made love so soon after she delivered but her and I couldn't help it, as you can see she's very attractive and sexy as hell. Doctor Spencer says yes I see doctor Smith. I think she needs to be back here in a couple of days and have a blood pregnancy test. Xavier says yes I agree. Doctor Spencer says Mrs.Smith would you like your husband in here while I exam you? I told him yes.

Doctor Spencer goes washes his hands, puts some rubber gloves on. Comes over to the bed says Mrs.Smith move to the bottom of the bed, please. Then bend your knees. Open them some. So I did. Doctor Spencer says this is going to be cold it might hurt a little. He puts his hand up in my Honey spot, puts his other hand on my stomach. I was looking at Xavier he looks like he's going to punch the doctor. I say what's wrong Xavier?

He says I will tell you later my love. Right now I got to go get what you and little Xavier needs. I will be back in a couple of hours. I hope to be back before you wake up. I say okay I love you, Xavier, always and forever.,kisses me on the lips. Walks over to little Xavier kisses him on the forehead, walks out the door. Doctor Spencer says the baby doctor should be coming here soon to get your son examine him to get the finger, footprints and some other test done. While he does that I will finish examining you.

For right now let's try an see how your glucose is. Please drink this very fast. I drank it all, there was a knock at the door soon after I finished the drink. I said,"Come in." It was another doctor, he said,"My name is doctor Web. I will be examining your son for a couple of hours. Then doctor Spencer can get the rest of your exam done. Then you can get some sleep afterward. I said,"Okay." Doctor Web took little Xavier out of the bed thing. With little Xavier in his arms, he went out the door an shut it. Doctor Spencer says now that everyone's gone let's finish your exam. How are you feeling?

I said,"I feel kind of confused an drunk." Doctor Spencer says that's the glucose drink it's supposed to confuse you an make you feel like your drunk. I said,"Yes that's the way I am feeling, come over here Xavier." Doctor Spencer walks over to me. I think he is Xavier. I cup my hands on both sides of his face. I start kissing him, it turns into us French kissing each other. He stripes himself of his clothes.