Chapter 146: The Game of Life

Start from the beginning

However, when Kurumi came here with her clones, it was the perfect chance to try it out!

"Shido! Let's play!"

Eyepatch Kurumi shouted loudly. She didn't even look at the main body, and she didn't seem to care about her opinion at all.

"OK..."

Shido chuckled lightly. With so many people, it was indeed a lot of fun to play this kind of game.

"That's it!"

Eyepatch Kurumi smiled excitedly. Of course, her purpose was not just to play games, but to marry Shido!

It was marriage in the game, of course. In the "game of life", it was natural for a couple to get married. After all, only in this way could life be considered complete.

In reality, it was impossible for the clones to officially marry Shido, so they could only substitute it in the game.

However, the other clones also knew about this, so from this moment on, everyone was in a highly competitive spirit.

But Eyepatch Kurumi smiled confidently, and she didn't worry about what the other clones, including the main body, would do. After all, the essence of the game was luck, and she was very confident in her luck since she had the blessing of her awesome and magical eyepatch!

 After all, the essence of the game was luck, and she was very confident in her luck since she had the blessing of her awesome and magical eyepatch!

Shido opened the chessboard and sat at the dining table with Kurumi's clones. There were ten participants in total, namely Shido, Kurumi the main body, Eyepatch Kurumi, Bandage Kurumi, Lolita Kurumi, Sengoku Kurumi, High School Kurumi, Wedding Dress Kurumi, Catgirl Kurumi and...

Azu-nyan!

The addition of Azu-nyan was specially requested by Catgirl Kurumi, and Shido did not object, so nine people and one cat started this game of life.

At the beginning, it seemed that everyone was set to be elementary school students, and then at the end of the game, the winner of the game would be judged by wealth value, happiness value, and health value.

Then there was a special rule: The winner can command one loser to do anything, and the loser must obey. This may really be a game that can change your life!

Hearing this rule, the clones, including the main body, their eyes became sharp, and they looked at Shido together inexplicably, making Shido's heart beat a little faster.

I must win, whatever it takes!

As a result, nine people and one cat began to play seriously, and it was Shido who started first.

Shido threw the dice lightly...

"Eleven. "

Shido said softly, and then controlled the chess piece to move forward. This was a twelve-sided dice. Eleven was a very large number, but this was different from "double six". The most important thing was what the content of the grid was!

"Congratulations! You have become a righteous brother and sister with the participant on the left..."

Shido said indifferently. Is it useful to be a brother and sister?

He looked to his left, and it was Lolita Kurumi.

Lolita Kurumi was disappointed, since she knew that when they became brothers and sisters in the game, there was no way to get married!

She gritted her teeth, but thinking about it carefully, the relationship between siblings was also good. Shido was very fond of his two sisters, though both of them killed a lot of Kurumi's clones...

Thinking about it like this, she felt more at ease when she took away their sister's position!

"Oni-chan! I love you!"

Lolita Kurumi smiled sweetly, and then hugged Shido. It was normal for brothers and sisters to behave like this.

Shido turned his face away with a bit of blush. Her voice was way too kawaii. if it weren't for the fact that Kurumi was there, he would definitely spoil her rotten!

PS: Thank you all for your support!