You came back to your senses when you felt him smiling while kissing you as his knee suddenly touched your crotch. Your grip on his shirt tighten and you immediately pushed him away. Then, you faced away from him and brushed your hair away from your face stressfully. "It's not like we haven't done that before," said Ayato as he held your chin so you could face him. "We're both guys anyway so it's fine."

"Fuck you," you cussed as you looked at him sternly.

"Go on." He leaned closer to your ear to whisper, "Fuck me."

"Are you usually like this with every guy you know? With whom? Itto? Thoma?" you asked as you moved slightly away from him.

"It's okay. Don't be embarrassed," he whispered. You inhaled further as his hands slowly moved upward inside your skirt. He leaned closer to your ear and whispered, "The more embarrassed you feel, the more pleasurable it would be." His whisper gave you shivers from your spine. You firmly held his hand to stop his hand from going upwards on your thighs. Ayato laughed and moved away from you so you finally exhaled. "You enjoyed that, didn't you? You're just too embarrassed to admit it," he said.

A knock came behind the door. 'Huh? I didn't lock the door.' you thought as you looked at the door and gave a glare to Ayato. As soon as you realized something, you grabbed his collar and whispered, "You really plan to do this, didn't you?"

"Uh yeah? So, no one can interrupt us?" he answered honestly as he looked away.

You let go of him and walked towards the door. Then, you unlocked the door but before you turned the doorknob, you looked at your side and saw yourself in the mirror. The smudged lipstick on your side lips was visible so you take a closer look at the mirror and tried to brush the stain off with your fingers but it won't come off and it just got worse. Ayato went closer to you with a makeup remover and he held your chin. The door suddenly opened so you pushed him and quickly turned to another aisle to push him into your room.

Your Dad placed the food he bought and walk in the aisle where he heard the door close. He greeted you with a pat on your head as you pretended to smell the wig to hide your lips. "Did you like my gift? I'm sorry I'm kinda late. I bought dinner. Also, your favorite boba tea!" he said with amusement in his eyes as he gave you the drink. You smiled and accepted it so he turned away to prepare the food on the table.

As soon as Ayato heard about the boba tea, he turned the doorknob and pulled the door but you immediately closed it and banged your hand on the door to threaten him. Your Dad turned back at you with concern in his eyes. You nervously smiled and raised both of your eyebrows. He smiled back at you awkwardly then he looked at the door.

When he turned his back, you exhaled and looked at the door of your room. The doorknob turned again so you voluntarily opened it harshly and gave the boba tea to him without hesitation. Then, you quickly closed the door and whispered, "Now, don't come out for an hour or two. Can you do that for me?" No response but you heard him already sipping the tea so you walked away and went to the dining area.

After you ate with your dad and genuinely talked about your life and school, he voluntarily cleaned the table so you tried to help him but he held your hand to stop you and said, "It's fine. Let me do this alone." You nodded and smiled but your smile faded when you saw Ayato behind him, leaning on the wall while drinking the almost empty tea so you gritted your teeth as you gave him a death stare. You don't know what to do so you just stood there freezing.

When your dad was supposed to turn so he could put the dishes on the sink, you held both of his shoulders to stop him from turning around. "I... Can you buy me another boba tea?" you asked as you looked down.

"Sure thing, darling."

Finally, you saw Ayato turn away so you let go of his shoulders and you went to your room as you opened the door. "I told you not to go out, Ayato! Is that too much to ask for?!" you shouted softly while he was laying on your bed, staring at the ceiling. "Are you even listening to me?!"

Ayato stood up without looking at you and opened the door as you looked at him with your mouth wide open. You held his arm to pull him but he was unbothered and he just walked away from your dorm as he closed the door harshly without caring if your dad will see him. You looked at your dad washing the dishes while looking at you too with his shocked face. You opened your mouth and wanted to say something but not a single word comes out from your mouth so you quickly walked away to go into your room. Out of frustration and embarrassment, you took off your wig and grasped your hair with both of your hands as you firmly closed your eyes. You kneel down on the cold floor while still grasping your hair. Then, your forehead touched the floor and you suddenly fell asleep without noticing.

You opened your eyes and looked at the windows. It was already morning so you immediately stood up. You felt a bit dizzy and your arm started to get numbed because you ended up sleeping on the floor. As soon as you opened the door, you searched for your dad but your attention went to the note on the fridge. 'Here's your boba tea, you little flirt.'

As soon as you saw what was written on the note, your eyes widened but your eyebrows furrowed when you noticed that it was Ayato's handwriting. You opened the fridge and saw more than ten boba teas with different flavors in the fridge. Then, you crumpled the note and harshly closed the fridge. You immediately went to his dorm and harshly opened the door as you glared at him.

Ayato, laying on the couch while scrolling on his phone, looked at you uninterestedly. He got up and decided to go to his room. Before he closed the door, you inserted your foot to stop him from closing the door. You opened the door widely, then he leaned his arm on the edge of the door as he tucked your hair behind your ear. "Did you like the boba tea, darling?" he mocked.