Chapter 5

A/N: This is how I imagine the room. The app is planner 5D!! I've been using it for 4 years.

The first semester already ended as well as the pain on your wrist

The first semester already ended as well as the pain on your wrist. Time flew by so fast that you didn't even notice that today is your birthday. It was already nighttime yet no one greeted you but it was fine and you're used to it already. There will be a semester break for a few weeks so you decided to just rest and binge series. While you were watching a movie, you heard a knock on your door so you opened it.

The delivery man gave you a parcel so you accepted it and thanked him. You curiously opened it and saw a note saying, 'Happy Birthday, Montie! I hope you liked my gift. Don't tell your mom about this gift! I don't know what time you would receive this but anyway I can pay you a visit today after work. -Dad'

As soon as you were done reading, you smiled, knowing that someone still remembers your birthday. Your friends don't know your birthday since you haven't told them about it yet and you don't really like huge celebrations. As you opened the box, your eyes widened when you saw a long wig and a dress so you immediately tried it. You looked in the mirror with awe in your eyes as you brush the wig down to the end. It felt like something is missing so you looked in the mirror closer and touched your lips. It seems like lipstick on your lips would finish your look but you don't have one.

A sudden knock caught your attention so you took your long coat since you feel uncomfortable with the dress which is above the knee. "Hold on, Dad," you said as you held the doorknob and took one more quick glance on the mirror at the wall on your side to fix your coat. When you opened the door, you saw Ayato standing in front of you. You forgot that Ayato is your only friend who knows your birthday since that is his passcode on his dorm. You knew that he was lying about the passcode, the same as yours, that it was just a coincidence since you saw him bit his lips when he said that.

"Oh, you're calling me Daddy me now-" he joked but he froze when he saw your hair so you immediately wrapped your coat tightly as you stepped back.

"Shit, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I'm not like this. I swear... I was... It was just a d-dare!" you reasoned while he was still frozen in place.

Ayato finally moved and stopped you when you tried to take off your wig. "No, it's fine! Why are you apologizing?"

Since he was close, you had a chance to look at his face. He was wearing a thin red eyeliner and light lipstick. "Can you... do that to me?" you asked as you pointed at his lips with lipstick.

Both of you sat on the tall stool and you faced him. Ayato took out his eyeliner first so you closed your eyes. As soon as you closed them, you waited for a while but a few seconds have passed yet he hasn't put it on. Finally, he held your chin up. You thought that he was putting the lipstick on your lips but you felt his warm and soft lips instead. You were shocked at first but you unintentionally responded to his passionate kisses and just go with the flow as you let out soft lewd noises from your mouth.