Chapter 5: Intoxicated

Third Person POV

"Andiyan na ang 'tol, isang shot lang ako, ihahatid ko pa 'to'"

"Gago, mali. Dapat 'tol, habol nalang ako, hahatid ko pa 'to'"

Xyriena's circle of friends and their mutual friends then laugh after teasing her the moment she arrived. They are indeed aware of her fondness for Lily. Who wouldn't? Xyriena is willing to do anything for her plus it's been obvious. Take P.E class, for example, everyone witnessed she only taught Lily volleyball and wouldn't let the ball hit on her. Xyriena also stands up for her and got her back in recit when the prof's eyes will land on the person beside her, the one she fancy. The way she stares and sticks on her side already says a lot but never really admits it directly.

"Ishot mo nalang ng puno 'yan, Xy"

"Oo nga. Icelebrate natin ang pagtanggal sa'yo sa laro" her friend Kleo who's already done with her antics said

"Balita ko sinapak mo si Vin ah? Kaya lodi talaga kita eh" ani Xin

"I say deserve ni Vin but isn't it too much punishment for you?" Tanong naman ni Nine.

"Tanga kasi. Inuuna galit ayan tuloy" Ani Kleo at inakbayan ito ng boyfriend niya.

"Ang ganda mo pa din kahit nakabusangot, baby" her boyfriend, Claide said.

Xyreina can't help but to cringe at umupo sa bakanteng space sa tabi ni Xin.

"Let's get wasted nalang, guys" she cheerfully said then they clank their glasses at tinungga ang beer.

Xin gave her a whiskey which she gladly took. Some were already wasted, either dancing, singing in the videoke, drunk talking or making out.

"Xy, you're interested in men pa naman diba?" Xin asked so Xyriena nod without looking at him because she's busy texting Lily, updating her what's happening. Hindi niya ito pinipilit sumama sa kanila tuwing may ganap na ganito lalo pa sa nangyari dito.

"Yes, of course baby but I'm head over heels towards someone right now"

"When did you realize your sexuality pala? Tanggap naman ng parents mo? I'm confused kasi. It seems like I like someone but I'm not sure"

"My best friend abroad made me realize, you know how liberated we can get there. She flirted with me so we became friends with benefits then I caught feelings but I'm too stupid to assume she feels the same way too but she get back with her ex and it took a toll on me so I came here to move on. Tanggap naman nila mom. I remember I went home crying saying dito nalang ako so they ask why so I told them the reason why honestly kaya pumayag sila and said it's okay, it doesn't make me less of a human. Love is love naman daw. Also, regarding to know if you like the person, madali lang. Whenever you see them, you want to be selfish and keep them from the world but since you love them enough, you will support what they want to do with their life and being on their side is enough for you" Xyriena then take another shot hoping to forget her damn feelings.

"That's exactly what I feel but I want to get rid of it so wanna have fun tonight?" Xin said and smiled at her.

And they did. After creating their own little world to temporarily forget while intoxicated, they even made out around their pissed drunk friends.

She arrived in front of the condo building around midnight with a swinging vision.

"Hoy, kaya mo pa ba makarating sa unit mo? Bakit ba naglasing kayo masiyado at ginawa pa akong caretaker" reklamo ni Claide na nahimasmasan na.

"Yeah, of course. I'm strong kaya so don't worry about me and take her home. Use protection too!" Napailing na lamang so Claide at pumasok na sa sasakyan.