𝐕𝐈

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

"I feel like your really like putting some flowers on me" the princess said filled with flowers throughout her body while Bakugou is still continuing doing something with the flowers

"That just means your going to be my wife every single time, heck if I could I would give you all the flowers from the whole entire fucking world"

"Idiot"

"Your the dumbass here, queen" he said to her finally putting her the flower crown he made

"Queen? But I'm still a princess I was never married"

"Not yet, but how does the queen of the dragon sound?"

"It's nice but is it really right? Since I'm you know..human.."

"That hag doesn't care who I pick anyways human or what not"

"Really? Then I would gladly accept, my king" when she said that red hue started to cover his cheeks

"S-shut up!" she chuckled seeing him flustered

"Y/n"

"Hmm?"

"Don't go back yet"

"I won't, I want to stay here with you" as you said that he moves his face closer to you and hugged you tight

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

"Ahhh I want to stay in this museum too!"

"No can do, next thing you know is that this statues move at night"

"Wait really?!"

"No not really, who believes that anyways? I'm continuing, you kids shut up"

"They were having fun but something felt off like a pair of sinister red eyes looking straight at them. Amongst in just a second the happy face of the princess fell off into a radiating scream in pain. His stomach turned as he saw that you were stabbed right into the heart he can't even move nor speak seeing someone he loves get hurt."

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

"Y/n! W-what the heck?!"

"King of dragons we finally meet"

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

"Wait since when did that happen?!"

"You kids really- ughh. It just happened she was stabbed right in front of him"

"Shits about to go down"

"Yeah yeah, Do you kids still want me to continue or nah?"

"Please continue Mrs. L/n!"

"All he felt was rage from what he saw that caused everything around him to explode"

"Damn Bakugou, explosion really?!"

"I told you its just a fucking story its not me!"

"Shhhhhh, some people saw the big explosion and rushed where they saw a lifeless woman in a field full of flowers and two men fighting"

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

"Kacchan!"

"Deku?!" he stared at disbelief seeing his childhood 'friend' with him

"Ahh this just keeps getting better, the man who shall bring peace to the world, how pathetic"

"We will destroy you Shigaraki!"

"I'll kill him first for hurting Y/n!"

"Y/n? Isn't that the princess who ran away?"

"Shut up let just get this over with"

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

"And so they fought and fought and fought, until they finally put an end to this misery. He quickly rushed to the princess who lay there lifelessly but when he felt like the princess wasn't breathing his heart broke into a million pieces. He still held her tight despite her being dead and planted a soft last kiss onto her lips. The bittersweet kiss hurt him knowing it was the last time and so he readied his sword and stabbed himself straight to the chest wanting to be with the princess. He might want to say that he believed in reincarnation when she was still alive. That's also why he promised himself that he was going to find her no matter how many tries it takes."

"The people saw how much their love bloomed and that's also why a red flower is planted onto her heart that reminds her of his sincere red eyes. They both felt cold outside but on the inside was a comforting warmth filled with love. The dead atmosphere brought pain into people's hearts and left nothing other than living a life with their reincarnation if that ever happens."

"The legends also say that they are still finding each other and up until now still looking for their happy ending"

"Wahhhhhh!"

"That's story was so manly"

"Why didn't they have a happy ending?!"

"Well if you're looking for a happy ending you might want to take a look at them,'' M/n said pointing at the two specific people, Bakugou and Y/n.

"Damn that shit sucks"

"Who fucking kills themselves anyways just because some shit died?!"

"Okay well continuing to the last exhibit!"