𝐈𝐈𝐈

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

Run away! I don't want to be married to that guy. I want to live my own life and be happy with the one I truly love, not just some arranged marriage!

"Princess L/n come back!"

Run awa- I was cut to my thoughts when I bumped into someone, if it's one of the guards I'm doomed!

"What the heck are you doing here? Who the heck are you?" the tall ash blonde guy said to me with his dearing features

"Princess L/n!" The guards called for her once again but the princess just ran away not answering the question from the king of dragons being out in the forest

"Oi why the heck are they chasing you?" He asked also running with her

"I ran away to my wedding!"

"Ohh that's pretty dumb if you ask me"

"It was an arranged marriage! I am not okay with it yet my father still accepted it!"

"You seem pretty badass running away to your own wedding, I'll fucking help you because I'm in a happy mood today"

"Really?" she asked him still in shocked with what he said

"Get on my fucking back!" he knelt back to her to let her ride on his back

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

"It all started when the princess ran away to her own wedding with the prince and found the king of the dragons whilst doing so"

"Oh so that's how they met!"

"It's just the first part of the story yet it's so romantic already!"

"Why the heck would someone run away to their own wedding?!"

"If you ask me if I'm going to have an arranged marriage with you, I would not run away"

"What's that supposed to mean?" he said to the h/c girl

"Dumb Bakugou!" everybody thought

"The princess literally just wants her own freedom, Bakugou! By not marrying the guy she's supposed to marry" she said that as she hit him

"Well Mrs. L/n if the princess ran away to the wedding. What happened to the prince she was supposed to marry?"

"Well the prince told his dad that he doesn't want to marry the princess but instead he wants the knight princess as they both felt the same way to each other but was ruined by some arranged marriage which you see is now gone and that's why they ended up together in the first place!"

"Todoroki and Yaomomo!"

"Well after that the two somehow clicked to each other, they don't know what happened it just did"

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

"Now I'm regretting helping you, I'm fucking beat" he said panting

"I'm so sorry! But I don't want to be stuck up in there in the castle being forced to be married and be queen"

"What's wrong with having the title of the royalty? People do what you ask, I mean mine does"

"Well that's different in genders if you're asking, men have more power than women, I hate it. Oh and by the way my name is Y/n L/n"

"L/n? The L/n kingdom?"

"Yes, I'm supposed to marry prince Todoroki which you see I ran away"

"Katsuki Bakugou"

"Isn't that the dragon kingdom? But that's too far away if you're going to travel here and there. Why are you here?"

"Well let's just say I'm finding something, what the heck is that hag even talking about?"

"If you don't mind me asking, can I be with you for a while?"

"What the heck?!" He stared at her in disbelief

"I'm sorry! That I ran away and you get caught up in my mess just because you helped me but I have nowhere else to go"

"Can you even take care of your own self dumbass?"

"Well I'm with it everytime! Ohh my dumbass not my ass.." she said as she realized what he really meant

"Fuck, I don't have any choice anyways"

"Thank you Bakugou!" Well I just realized this but up close the way he looks is kinda cute

"Checking me out already just after you ran away to your wedding? Damn this princess got taste"

"Shut up!"

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°