𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐗: 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜

Start from the beginning

"You really don't know how to do anything yourself..." Foxy mumbled, he didn't care if his voice was loud enough for Mike to hear him, not that the fox was worried about being rude when it came to Michael, they just wanted for him to join so they could find you faster, but it seemed to be the final straw for the brunet. Mike quickly snapped around, glaring daggers with his blue eyes "I'd very much like to concentrate and not have you all breathing down my neck!"

"... I mean, we told you to give that to Freddy so we could work faster but nooooo." Bonnie whispered, mocking the rejection in a higher pitched voice to imitate Michael which caused Chica to giggle at, Michael's chest tightened at seeing how light hearted Bonnie was being, not that he paid attention the bunny to notice how he was furiously scratching his hands and neck from being nervous, chewing on his fingertips, tapping the heel of his foot anxiously, or how his breathing had gotten heavy and uneven, Bonnie was starting to look more disheveled by each passing minute they couldn't find you. [Bonnie using humor to cope, kinnie moment-]

"I'M the only one who's trying to find [Y/N] here!" Michael grumbled, hand twitching to just grab the gun and try to see if bullets would shut the four bots up, didn't even care how what he had claimed made the animatronics tense up, glaring at him. Michael even got a warning growl from Foxy to shut up but he didn't stop.

"You don't even look like you care about them! What have you all been doing besides absolutely fucking NOTHING!?" He yelled back at them, to Michael it seemed like he was the only one doing anything here while the bots just came with him to annoy and slow him down "So shut your mouths and just don't get in the way, or do you want to get [Y/N] killed as well? I'm better off saving and protecting them on my own."

When silence was brought down to the group and with the shocked expression of the four bots, Mike huffed and turned back around, looking at his phone to see your location again, thinking he finally shut them up by knocking some sense into him and could search alone in peace.

Bonnie stared at Michael, rage and hatred bubbling up inside his body as the black nothingness overtaking his eyes with just two, small red dots glowing, glaring at the brunet a few feet away from him. His body moved on his own as he immediately tried to pounce on Mike and tear him to shreds for daring to say they wanted you killed. Yet Freddy stopped him, grabbing Bonnie by the back of the collar and pulling him back, not even flinching when the rabbit started thrashing around and hitting him to be let go of "Let go! How dare he say that and just think he can walk away like he's right! I'm gonna fucking kill him!" Bonnie threatened, it only fueled his anger when Michael ignored him, walking further away and hoping to lose them.

Freddy glanced at Chica who he was holding back with his other arm, the blond was biting her lower lip to where it was bleeding and holding herself back pretty well, but her ragged, uneven breathing, glowing eyes and sharp claws and teeth starting to appear was an indicate her patience was wearing thin.

Freddy growled in annoyance, it was already hard to keep his cool. He bit the inside of his cheek while holding both Chica and Bonnie back while he himself was taking a few deep breaths, trying to calm himself to not attack Michael and leave him a bloodied mess for whoever else to find. You cared about Michael and Freddy didn't want to make you sad with the news of his death- yet. But Freddy cursed himself when he noticed Foxy walk past him and to Michael.

Michael was trying his best to ignore the weird shuffling behind him, yet only to growl in defeat and anger when hearing footsteps approaching closer, Michael turned around to see Foxy and glared, not intimidated by the tall red head looming over him. Mike was about to tell Foxy off again only for him to reach for Michael's belt and pull the gun off from its place. The sight of the red head holding his gun made Mike actually break out in cold sweat. Foxy's piercing gold eye glaring at Michael, it set off all sorts of alarms inside the brunet's head to turn and run but he hasn't found you yet and made sure you're safe! A part of Michael wanted to scoff; so they were nothing but murderers after all-