Chapter 17

// I don't like this new Wattpad update ;-; \\

You woke up in your room, after taking a nap.

"GAUD DAMIT" You heard what sounded like Panda mutter-scream.

// yes, that's a thing now xD when you scream, but it's something that you would mutter. Yep. \\

You got up, and changed into the dress BEN got you a while ago.

You followed the screaming and found Panda, BEN, and someone else playing Minecraft Multiplayer on his Xbox. A wave of jealousy passed through you, but you just shook it of. // haha. \\

You sneaked up behind BEN and went up close to his neck.

"That's unexpected"

Hey didn't jump back this time, instead, he just pat the seat next to him.

When you sat down, BEN turned off the console and motioned that 'girl' to stand up.

"Blood-Taker"

"Disaster"

"Yesss" Panda whispered loudly, because you used your creepypasta name.

You smiled.

She had oversized glasses, a red hoodie, jeans, and wore black converse. She had an axe near where she was sitting. She looked a bit like Broken-Hearted but there was something slightly different.

Near her mouth, it was cut open, like a painted smile. It was stitched closed. The thread moved at she smiled and spoke.

Her voice was soft, and she was nice and friendly.

"So.. When did you come here"

She tilted her head and appeared to be thinking.

"Not that recently, actually. Slendy brought me here a bit of time ago. You?"

You almost spaced out, when you snapped awake.

"Hello?"

"Um. Heh, just tired" You said, running the back of your neck.

"Well, I kinda met BEN on the interwebs. He appeared through my tv and 'kidnapped' me" You said, with a smile, trying to make it as brief as possible.

"Hey, do you want me t-"

"LETSPLAYVIDEOGAMES" You heard Panda say, as she grew bored during the conversation.

She turned on the console and handed you a controller.

~

That day, the living room was full of screaming and laughter, and you were finally able to have fun again. BEN cracked some jokes, Panda used her master sarcasm, and Blood-Taker was just too nice.

Panda yawned, and stretched her arms.

"Goodnight" She said as she left the game and went upstairs. Blood-Taker followed after her.

"Hey, BEN?"
"Yeah?"
"Where are their rooms?"

BEN let out a sigh, a tired sigh and stood up and stretched.

"Panda has a white door with a knife stuck in it and a bloody handprint"

He thought for a while.

"Blood-Taker's room has a blue door with a rose on it"

"And Broken-Hearted's has scratches on her door. Long story."

Before you could respond, BEN kissed you on the forehead.

"Goodnight"

Then, he disappeared.

______________________________

教えて 教えて 僕の中に誰がいるの?

TOKYO GHOUL

anyway.

For me, BEN kinda sounds different, but whatever .-. He's fine tho, I promise.

Kinda.

~~ Panda <3