Chapter 16 ~

You yawned.

"BEN.. I'm tired" You yawned and rested your head on his shoulder.

Just then, Jeff walked in. At least he wasn't drunk.

"Hey (Y/N)" He plopped down next to you. Next to him, he has a girl next to him. You didn't recognise her.

"Hey" She said.

That seemed to be what most creepypastas used to start a conversation.

"Broken-Hearted" She said. She had dark brown hair and a red hoodie covered in what seemed like dried blood. Her hood was up and she was listening to music, it seemed. She only had one earbud in and the rest went into her hoodie pocket-thing. A thin-ish scar seemed to snake up the left side of her face, just about missing her eye.

"(Y/N)" You responded.

"I'm guessing you don't see me much" She smiled. "I don't come here much. I'm moving in soon though, with my fri- Where did she go?"

Just then, the door swung open. BEN turned around. There was a girl was black 'emo' hair and red highlights. She wore eyeliner around her eyes, with a cat eye. Her mascara seemed to be dried under her eyes like she was crying. She wore a simple ripped gray off the shoulder top with a black tank top under. Under that, she wore pre-ripped leggings and black combat boots. The weird thing about her was that she had ripped panda ears, and they seemed to be apart of her.

"BEN!"

She ran up to him and fist bumped him, plopping down next to Broken-Hearted where Jeff was sitting.

I guess he left , you thought.

"Who's this?" The girl asked, tilting her head.

"This is (Y/N), my girlfriend." BEN said, with a smirk, as if to get a reaction from you.

"And you are?" You asked, as casual as possible.

"Panda. Panda Drowned." She grinned, and you realised for the first time that she had a lip piercing. Not important, but whatever.

// THEYRE MY OCs OKEE \\

Panda's voice was strange to you, it was blurry almost, like she was underwater.

And Broken-Hearted's.. It constantly cracked like she was about to cry.

Just then, Toby walked in. He took his goggles off, and started to clean them with his sleeve. When he looked up, his eyes widened.

"R-Ru-"

"Toby.."

Broken-Hearted stood up and ran to him, as she pulled him into an embrace.

"W-wh-" He started to say.

"Shh.."

They walked into another room.

"Soo.. (Y/N).."

"Hm?"

"What's your weapon?"

"A chainsaw. BEN over here gave it to me"

You decided to give up on your fab transforming knife.

"You know what? We should make you a name and quote. So you can become a REAL creepypasta"

"BEN talks about you all the time"

You blushed.

"So what are you like?"

"My parents died about a month ago.. Um I can spawn disastrous things in my hands, teleport, and kill?"

She thought for a long while.

"I came up with one" She said with a smirk.

"Disaster"

"They're gone, and you will be too"

______________________________
Okey thinking about making an oc like this :3 Yeyy. Still thinking about the details. But this story thing will have nothing to do with her background story soo blah.
~~ Panda <3