"She did that shit on purpose, dummy." I shake my head cuz he fell for it.

"Ian know that at the time aight, but look. Somebody was coming in the bathroom I think and she went in my stall to hide. I guess they pissed or whatever and walked out. Ian really know what was going on tho. She bent down and-"

"You finna piss me off Christian. I'm not tryna hear about her sucking your dick. Tell me the other shit." I snap.

"My bad, I came to senses real quick tho. I snapped out of it in a couple seconds. I pushed her off and left the club." He finishes.

"Get out." I say.

"What the hell, you not tryna talk or nun?" He scrunches his face up.

"I let you explain. Now let it marinate and I'll tell you how I feel about it once it settles." I tell him.

"Fuck allat I'll be back later." He unlocks my door.

"Oh? I'm finna fly to Japan later so that ain't gone work." I scratch my neck.

"Bye, I love you." He dismisses me.

"That's nice." I lay back down.

The sad look and disappointment in himself after I say that makes me feel a bit bad.

He sits my phone on the bed, shakes his head and leaves.

"He could've texted me allat." I complain.

"Oh shit I blocked him." I laugh.

"I mean, he got my email tho." I nod at myself cuz we did make a point.

I got to the kitchen and make myself sum lean.

I play King Von - Too Real

Man, these niggas hoes (Hoes)
I already know (I know)
Tell him drop the lo' (What?)
He gon' get exposed (Get exposed)
Too real, I cannot go (I can't)
Plus, I keep a pole (Keep my pole)
My chain white and gold (White and gold)
Wrist so cold, I'll make it snow (Make it snow)
Rap beef turn to homicide (Uh-huh)
You diss then we gon' slide (What? Huh?)
He got shot but he ain't die (What?)
Sike, you know he died (Uh-huh)
I fell back and got my bands up (Uh-huh)
Still, I'll make you put your hands up (Put your hands up)
I'm with Edogg, he gon' blam somethin' (Uh-huh)
Free D.Rose, he ain't tell nothin'

A loud hard knock on my door makes me smack my teeth.

"Who the fuck knocking on my do' like the damn police!?" I sit my styrofoam double cup down and march to the door.

I peep through the hole and see... the police.

I go flush my lean just in case before answering.

"What the fuck do you bitches want!?" I ask the 2 male officers at my door.

One short fat white one with a mug. And a tall, black, handsome dreadhead with a bored expression.

"Ma'am we have reason to believe you could be responsible for the murder of Odell Cannon."

"Ion even know that nigga, the hell?" I scrunch my face up in confusion.

"Ohhhhh that big bodied bitch from the clubbbb." I nod.

"We're taking you in for questioning." The white one says.

"Y'all already dismissed me as a suspect tho." I scrunch my face up.

"We need you back in questioning as new evidence has risen."

"I'm not playing 20 questions with y'all. I didn't kill that man. Periodt." I try to close the door.

"You have a criminal history already. Don't make this harder on yourself."

"I'm not finna argue with yo dumbass. Let's just get this shit over with." I grab my purse and follow them into their trucks.

I go in the black one's car. He doesn't cuff me because I'm not under arrest but I do sit in the back.

"Heyyy lil deddy." I say through the black border thing.

He keeps a straight face and ignores me.

"Ok you hard to get, might have me a lil chase huh." I lick my lips.

"Well I'm fine, you fine. Let's be fine togetherrrr. Let's make sumn happen." I bite my lip.

"I can tell I'm getting on your nerves but here's my phone number. I know you think I'm seggcey. Youn even gotta say nun." I laugh obnoxiously.

"Save my number under Baddie with the Fatty, okay?" I stick the lil piece of paper through the hole in the wire barrier.

"But if anybody asks I was cussing you the fuck out in hea. Okay because ion fuck wit 12 at all but I'll fuck you tho." I wink at the back of his head.

He ignores me but took the paper. And I know he gone hmu because when I shoot my shot, I don't miss.

And I need sum new hoes since most of my old ones mysteriously died.