Debt Paided

Sky's P.O.V
"You must be Kitty. Sky's girlfriend." Alesa said. Yeah...well this won't end well.

"Who's this?" Kitty asks.

"This is Alesa Austin's little sister and a friend of mine." Alesa smiles. My eyes look at Kitty. I know how Kitty gets when there are girls around me especially when I'm alone with one. This..me with my arms around her is her way of telling other girls I'm taken and not to mess with. She's the jealous type but doesn't admit it.

"Sky I'm not wrong." Alesa said. I let go of Kitty.

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not. Sky I care about enough to say it's a suicide mission." Alesa said.

"O look we are right back to the conversation we were at like 10 minutes ago." I turn to leave but she runs in front of me and puts her hands on my chest.

"Sky I'm never wrong with predictions like this. I saw it myself. They are never wrong." Alesa said. I take her hands off my chest.

"What's a suicide mission?" Kitty asks.

"Zathe is. Sky you won't win." Alesa said.

"That's all you ever tell me. That and to leave the Sky Army."

"He's not leaving." Kitty said. Yeah at least she agrees with me.

"You'll die. I know you will. I'm never wrong Sky." Alesa said.

"Sky can I talk to you alone?" Kitty asks. I'm sure we'll talk whether I say yes or no. Alesa leaves.

"Now before you say anything Kitty she's just a friend nothing more. Now you can talk." I cross my arms. Kitty hugs me. I hug her back. She lets go of me.

"Sky I wasn't going to talk about Alesa. Well maybe a little but we should get rid of Zathe sooner rather then later. The sooner the better. Seto remembers most of his memories." Kitty said. There is something else.

"And?"

"And what?" Kitty asks.

"Kitty there is something else." Kitty puts her arms around my neck and hugs me tight. I put my arms around her waist.

"I don't want to lose you again. You died once Sky. I can't take it again." Kitty said. This is about what Alesa said. Sure her predictions are never wrong but this one will be.

"I'll be fine." She hugs me tighter.

Alesa's P.O.V
I meant Kitty and I didn't like that she caught that hug. She must be the jealous type. If I was her and I was Sky's girlfriend I would be too since he is Sky. I look around. This place has changed a lot. Not a lot of it but some. Sky's changed. He's not like I remember. He is still the stubborn fool I remember. Kacy and them left a while ago. I don't know where they went but I wish I went with them.

Zathe's P.O.V
"Any news from Shadow?"

"Yes she's here." Valker said. Shadow comes in.

"Is it done?" Valker leaves.

"Zathe I-"

"I knew it. You didn't do it did you?"

"No. I had a plan but those girls got in the way." Shadow said. I smile.

"Ian was killed when he was alone. We need to get these boys alone so it's easier to kill them. Sky called the SithGuardians to his aid. I can't have them being here Shadow. That will just add more targets. But Shadow can you handle killing them. You didn't the first time." I stand up and walk pass her.