"Ok phi. But who is it~" I just laugh at him. He didn't finish his sentence coz his phone rang.

I don't want to snoop so I didn't ask who called him and just let him be.

"Hello?"

...

"I-I'm outside. I have to do something important."
He looked at me.

...

"Yeah I have to take care of something before I go." Go?

...

"I'll do it later.. After I'm done here." but I plan for us to stay for 3 days?

...

"Alright see you. You too."

He turned his phone off after the call.

"Are you going somewhere? What do you mean baby?" He faced me.

"I'm going back to Thailand Phi. My parents want me home. Mom said they have something important to discuss with me. I promised them I'm going home after Yves and Xymon's engagement party." I froze.

My heart skipped with what I've heared. I don't know why but I suddenly feel scared and worried.

How important it is that they want to discuss it personally?

"Phi?"

"Baby do you have an idea what is it about?"

"Ahm no Phi.. But I guess it's really important. Mom was so serious when he talked about it on the phone."

What if..?

"Baby c-can you not tell your parents about me yet? W-what if they take you away from me again? What if they plan to take you back to Canada again? I can't baby. Pls I can't." I'm panicking. I can't help it. I feel like something is squeezing my heart.

I felt his hands on my face. I just realized I'm crying. Gosh I'm like mom, I'm also turning to a crybaby.. but I'm really scared now.

I held his hand. I need to feel his warmth. I need to feel him beside me, being here with me right now.

He hugged me while caressing my back. I feel so at home whenever I hug my baby.

"Don't cry P'Mew. I won't tell them ok. And I won't let it happen, stop crying now Phi." He let go of the hug.

We're staring at each other. He's so beautiful.

I cupped his face and attached his lips to mine slowly. A brief gentle one. I can see his shocked face with what I did, I am too. I felt at ease when he close his eyes.

His lips are so soft. So addictive.
This is our first kiss. A peck of love.

Love?

Damn I'm inlove with my baby since forever. There's no doubt to that.

"Baby you ok." He frozed after our lips parted.

"Wow." I wanted to laugh but stopped when he pulled me for a deep passionate kiss.

It lasted for God knows how long. We only parted when we needed to breathe. Leaning my forehead to his, we are both panting.

Gosh I think my baby found his new favorite.

His lips will be my favorite from now on too.

...

Authors pov

As the campus bell rings, a boy immediately grabbed his backpack and went out. Taking a cab to his destination, fidgeting his fingers showing how agitated he wants to arrive quickly.

After 30min and forever, the cab halted. Stopping by a house. A familiar house.

A house that once filled with laughter, giggles, running and all.

He got off the cab and walked closer.

Grabbing the ladder hidden at the corner of the gate, he climb. Throwing his bag as he jumped to the ground right after.

Walking towards the house, memories came running through his mind. Tears forming slowly flows down from his stinging eyes by the sudden nostalgic feeling from the house' vibe.

Getting in using the back doors that has broken knob. The knob he intentionally destroyed enable to get inside when he first came here. Once inside, looking at the sight.. the boy slumped on his knees as he let out a sob he was holding, clenching his aching chest.

Furnitures covered of white cloth welcomes him again. This happens everytime. Every after fridays this becomes his routine. Friday, half day at school while the other half is lend for the house visitation. His parent's never knew about this. They thought he is just exhausted from his P.E. class. He never tell them also. Terrified of the possible answer if he ask about his baby coming home.. that if they ever will be. He will come here to visit the house and reminisce about the past. Waiting for nothing and breaking down till he pass out of exhaustion. Despite being empty the house he was in serve as his source of hope and strength... and soon will be wearing thin.

"Please come back home now baby. I beg you pls."

The feeling of helplessness and heavy heart makes his body weak. Not knowing what to do aside from breaking down and cry. No one to talk to. Keeping all the pain inside till it eats him fully.

Couldn't contain the heavy feeling in his heart he let out a loud cry. Hoping and wishing the universe will hear his pleas.

"Pls.. come back home to Phi."

_______

A/N: That feeling of helplessness and heavy heart makes your body weak and you don't know what to do aside from breaking down and cry. And the most heartbreaking part is you have no one beside you. No one to talk to. Keeping all the pain inside till it eats you. Have you ever felt that? Do you know someone who is in this state? It's not healthy.

This kind of people doesn't need experts. Just someone they could talk to, and some just needs someone who will listen.

If you are..

You are not alone. And pls let us be with you. Let someone dear and cares for you in.

Remember.. Nothing can destroy Iron but its own rust. Nothing can destroy you but your own mindset. Never let it happen, this leads to depression and end you.