Leeseo scratched her head.Sherry smiled teasingly.

"I ship I ship~"

Leeseo frowned.

"What?"

Sherry chuckled.

"No I'm just kidding"

Sherry then gave Leeseo a plastic bag,where their food in there.Leeseo take her food then gave the plastic to Jun.

Sherry look at Jay.At the same time,Jay saw her too.He smiled at her while waving his hand.

Sherry's face turning into red.She then avoided his gaze.Sherry take her food too then sat beside Leeseo.

"This evening where we wanna go?"

Jay flip his hair.

"If you guys wanna go somewhere,I'm not coming"

Jun hit Jay's shoulder.

"Why?"

Jay shook his head.

"Lazy to pick clothes"

Jun pouted his lips.He then look at Sherry.

"Sherry,you want to join us?"

"Where?"

"Anywhere"

Sherry bit her lips.She smiled.

"I'm not go"

Leeseo frowned.

"Why?Want date with Jay?That's why you not coming?"

Sherry widened her eyes.She hit Leeseo's shoulder.Gladly,she said that with whispered tone,so Jay not hear it.

"No I'm just...tired,walk out everyday"

Leeseo nodded as she understand.

"So that's mean,just me and Jun"

Jun froze.His smiled slowly appeared.He turn his head to Leeseo.

"What did you just said Leeseo?"

Leeseo look at him too.

"It just two of us"

"So it's like,we're go on date-"

Jun groan in pain when Leeseo punch his stomach.Leeseo rolled her eyes.

"Keep dreaming Jun"

Jay laughing at him.

-

Sherry went to the kitchen because she smell something delicious.She widened her eyes.

"Wow~~~Chicken soup again?"

Soda nodded.He told Sherry to sat down.Soda gave her a soup with rice and he sat down too then they started eating.

"So good"

Soda smiled.

"Yesterday...I dreaming about,your mom"

Sherry stared at Soda.

"She...wore a white shirt.She's so beautiful that time.She said to me 'You did a great job.'"

Sherry nodded as response.Suddenly Soda's tears came out.Sherry sighed.She held his hand.

'Dad really miss mom'

-

Sherry closed the door then go to her table to do a homework.She opened a drawer to pick up a calculator.

Then suddenly,she saw her note book.She pick up the book then open it.

Her smile dissapeared when she saw her noted that she write.Its a,her wish that Jay will be hers.

"I'm so thankful because I have you and Leeseo,as my new friends"

Sherry tore up the paper and threw it in the trash.

"Stupid song"

After Jay told her that he so thankful to her because can be friend with him,Sherry just realized.

That man,will never knew her feelings to him.She gave up.She thought her wish just happens in dream only.

She knew that wouldn't happen.

Friend huh?

To be continued...