The more Emperor Jeon Gong Yo thought about it, the more furious he became. That was why he didn't let the guards be courteous and actually beat the crap out of him.

Even the strong and strong people with martial arts wouldn't be able to stand it, let alone a refined person like Xie Hanbin.

But against Emperor Jeon Gong Yo's expectations, even after fifty slates, he was still able to hold on and stand in front of him, kowtowing as he kowtowed. "Please retract your orders, Your Majesty."

Emperor Jeon Gong Yo was furious, "Fight another thirty times!"

The guard accepted the order and brought him back down.

The clothes on his back were soaked with blood, but he tightly clenched his teeth and did not utter a sound of begging for mercy. Only until blood seeped out from the corner of his lips. His Adam's apple moved, and he forcefully swallowed a mouthful of blood.

The plank fell on his back one by one, and even the eunuch outside could not bear to look.

"Pa ~ ~"

"Pa ~ ~"

Suddenly, a figure rushed out from the back of the hall, angrily shouting, "Stop, all of you stop!"

The guard didn't dare stop without His Majesty's order. She rushed forward and personally blocked the guard's wooden board. "You're not allowed to hit me anymore. I said you're not allowed to hit me! Did you hear me?"

The guard took two steps back and knelt down in salute, "We pay our respects to the princess ..."

She stood in front of Xie Hanbin, and looking at his injured back, she hesitated and hesitated, not knowing whether she should go forward or not. Tears welled in her eyes as she bit her lip and asked, "You don't want to marry me that much?"

Would he rather be beaten to such a state, willing to risk his life just to refuse the marriage? Why didn't he marry her? Why couldn't he just look at her one more time?

Xie Hanbin closed his eyes, his handsome face paled, and his voice became hoarse: "I don't care about the princess, if you marry me, you will only feel wronged ..."

This was the first time he had clearly stated his position, but on such an occasion ... Jeon Jennie felt bitterness in her heart. She squatted in front of him and tried to use her bare hands to caress his face. As if he had sensed something, he tilted his head away, causing her to stand up in embarrassment, "Then who are you interested in? "Mina?"

This question had been in her mind for a long time. She could not eat or sleep, and her mind was filled with scenes of him and Mina sitting under a tree and playing a zither. She admitted that she was jealous. Why did he treat her so badly, yet show such a gentle expression to Mina?

Xie Hanbin's body sank, and he fell down from the bench. He laid on the ground, pressed onto the wound on his back and frowned deeply, "It has nothing to do with her."

He stopped talking.

Jeon Jennie called out to him twice, but he didn't agree. She thought he was dead, so she called for the imperial physician in a hurry, "Quickly, look at what happened to him!"

The imperial physician reached out to check his breath, then pinched his pulse, telling Jeon Jennie, "Princess, don't worry. He's only unconscious."

Only then did she heave a sigh of relief.

She hated him, hated him, but she didn't want him to die.

Jeon Jennie looked up. Emperor Jeon Gong Yo was standing on top of His Highness Pill Emperor. Someone, wake him up and finish the thirty boards! "