"So what are you doing all the way out here, Sibir?"

"Oh, I was actually doing some errands. I own a bar just over there. We got a lot to catch up on. Or rather, YOU have a lot to catch up on, Weisz."

As Sibir said this, he walked off as Shiki and the others could only stare at the old man's previous location. As Weisz looked at the others, he saw that Pino was still shaking like a leaf. Soon Weisz began to squat down so he could look at Pino eye-to-eye.

"You've only seen his vicious side, so I don't blame you for being scared. But he could also be a real stand-up guy with integrity. Believe it or not, he's the guy who saved me all those years ago."

"Emergency ship-wide broadcast."

"Facial recognition complete

"Facial recognition complete. This is Drakken Joe."

As Pino said this, Shiki and the rest of the group could only look in shock and confusion as Drakken Joe already knew they were here. As Drakken Joe was making his broadcast, the man smirked as he had an announcement to make.

"It was a clever move to sneak in through the guest dock. However, we do checks on every ship that lands here."

~On Edens Zero~
"Impossible!!! I hacked their surveillance systems!!!"

Just as Hermit said this, both herself and Witch were sent flying backwards as they felt an explosion upon the ship. As Rebecca ran towards them, she tried to learn about what was going on with the ship. As she stood up, Witch answered Rebecca.

"Part of the Edens Zero's shield has been damage."

"Witch, we have a problem! Unidentified life forms have been detected on the ship. We have intruders!!!!!!!"

~Edens Zero's Corridor~
A massive hole could be seen inside of the ship's wall as another ship of a smaller size was now inside of the Edens Zero. Soon the hatch of the smaller ship opened up as the crew inside began to walk out.

"How did you all enjoy Mr.Joe's alchemy? He can turn Ether Shields into gas and a ship's metal haul into scrap paper."

"Oh, looks like we made it. I thought I would be late to this mission since I came across an interesting kid earlier."

Maria, Seth, and Diego all looked at the last member of their team that joined them. As Rhya walked out of the ship, he let a yawn escape from his mouth as he tussled his own hair. When he caught the group staring at him, he merely shrugged his shoulders.

"Geez, easy with the glares. All I gotta do is make this mission a success to make up for my tardiness, right? Well, guess i'll have to show off a bit."

~With Hermit~
"There's a total of four intruders. All of them posses high fighting capabilities!"

"Lady Homura, permission to unlock Battle Dress?"

Battle Dress, the Four Shining Generals battle outfits. As Witch asked Homura for her authorization to unlock it, Homura wasn't able to hear her. This situation was less than ideal.

~On the Belial Goer~
"Crap. The dock's been locked down!"

Shiki and the others were trying their best to return to the Edens Zero. They need to make it back to the ship and fast. Their best action for now was to force their way through the dock. However, Drakken Joe spoke up from the announcement.

"I wouldn't make any trouble if I were you. The lives of the Edens Zero crew depends on you rats. I've taken them hostage and I don't have to explain what would happen if you make a scene. Especially considering my ace in the hole is upon that ship."

~Meanwhile~
Rui was seen sitting next to Yuuki. As the girl heard the commotion outside of the infirmary,  she stood up as she began to walk out of the room. She knew that if this ship was damaged, then Yuuki would be in even more danger then he already is. Just as Rui exits the room, she suddenly leaps to the other side of the wall as a wolf made of shadows lunged at her.

"That's the same attack I use. Who is-"

"Forms of Water:Eternal Zero."

Before Rui realized it, the entire area that she was standing in was suddenly covered in ice

Before Rui realized it, the entire area that she was standing in was suddenly covered in ice. She recognized this attack almost instantly. Soon she heard the sound of footsteps approaching her. When she saw the person responsible for the attack, she couldn't hide her shock.

"You........"

"To think i'd meet my old acquaintances so soon. Though I'm happy to see you, Rui. How long has it been...since you stole my position as Code Breaker #5."