A letter written in rough handwriting.

「Mirania,

Did you know that some bat girls made fun of our wolves?

I couldn’t stand it anymore. I’ll figure out a way to shut those arrogant bats from talking.」

It was a letter from the head of the wolf tribe, Balkan. In other words, he wanted me to stay still even if he touched a bat.

Mirania turned to the other letter this time.

The handwriting was elegant like a well-educated noble, but the long strokes handwriting exuded a strong aura.

「It’s Scarlett.

Mirania, it’s been repeated several times that the wolves kept leaving rotten meat on our territory. The rotten smell stinks.

•••(Negligence)•••

Therefore, our clan wasn’t the only one who was annoyed. I couldn’t stand it any longer.

I think we need an agreement to punish wolves for their arrogant behavior. I look forward to your reply.」

This was a letter from Scarlett, the head of the Bat Clan.

“Well.”

Mirania lightly tapped on her desk. Conflicts between the three tribes are occurring every day, and the scale varies from petty to troublesome.

If it goes on like this, a big battle may ensue.

It was the same in my previous life and the same in my previous others as well.

Mirania, recalling the continental war that took place when the agreement was not signed, frowned.

It was hard to even think of dealing with the male characters, but when the war broke out, it was the worst.

“We need to set a date for the agreement.”

Mirania pulled out two pieces of stationery and briefly wrote down the necessity of the Continental Agreement.

The agreement was held at the regular meeting.

“The time should be…”

Mirania stopped writing and pondered.

“It would be better to bring the Leberians before the agreement.”

Around this time Leberians should have remembered the state of things. According to my memory, perhaps…

“…it would be in the coffin.”

Mirania again continued to write using the quill pen.

“The time, about a month later.”

At the end, she folded the letter and put a nice signature, ‘Great Witch Mirania’. The wax was melted and sealed.

And then she called the bird to send the letter to each clan.

“Coo!”

Bibi folded his wings by the window and sat down. He seemed to have come back from playing somewhere for a long time.

‘Good.’

“Bibi. Please deliver this letter to the wolves and the bats, respectively.”

Bibi’s head tilted and held out one of its legs.

Please read this chapter at www.lightnovelreader.com for faster releases

As Mirania tried to tie the letter to its leg, she looked down at the ball that Bibi clasped with her claws.