“I don’t want to see that crazy wolf howl for a while.”

Satisfied, Chera pointed to the castle.

“Hurry up and go in. The wolf and the bats sent a letter while you were away.” (Chera)

“A letter?” (Mirania)

“I haven’t opened it, so I don’t know what it’s about.” (Chera)

What’s going on? I pondered for a second, but I could guess what it’s about.

‘Was this the time when the Continental Agreement was signed?’

It was held shortly after the meeting, so it’s pretty similar.

It was just before entering the castle, as Mirania was thinking of reading the letters.

Clink~!

A sharp sound of glass breaking somewhere caught Mirania’s attention. The harsh sound of the break followed.

Chera raised her head first, and her eyes widened.

“Hey, that crazy cub..!”

Mirania also hurriedly raised her head. A black object was falling from the roof of the castle at a frightening speed.

“Oh, my-!”

The black object that fell through the air was Grecan with his mouth wide open.

As Chera said, it was obvious that he was crazy. Mirania hardened as she watched Grecan falling aiming at her.

It was impossible for her to move nimbly and subdue Grecan physically.

Grecan’s white teeth glared sharply as if they were trying to bite Mirania’s neck.

Mirania stiffened. The night of obedience was hanging on her finger, and she came to her senses remembering the leash.

Mirania clasped on the night of obedience and stormed toward the falling Grecan.

Grecan’s body came close as if they were about to collide.

Mirania held the night of obedience tightly.

A leash wraps around Grecan’s furry neck. The body of the precious object, called the night of obedience, shone white in an instant.

Right before the two collided.

Clank~! There was a sound that came from the night of obedience.

“What?”

Grecan, who twisted in the air, fell to the ground.

“Gr, grrr?”

He scratched his neck with his foot, as if he didn’t like the object that wrapped around his neck. There was no way he would be able to take off the night of obedience.

Mirania, who escaped the mishap of almost being crushed by Grecan, breathed heavily with her hand on her chest.

‘I almost had a heart attack.’ (Mirania)

“Growl!”

Grecan rolled on the floor. He scratched the leash with his claws, but it only made a scratching sound.

“Wha-what…!”

Finally realizing it was useless, Grecan glared at Mirania.

“What’s this?”

Grecan, who spoke in a cracked voice, rushed toward Mirania.

“Sit down.” Mirania calmly spoke.