An Interesting Turn Of Events (Polydecay+Shibusawa)

Почніть із самого початку

Shibusawa's nails gently pressed into Sigma's thighs. Fyodor had always liked the slight pain that came with Shibusawa's beautiful and dangerous nails. He wanted to test if Sigma was the same way.

Sigma's breath seemed to get caught in his throat, his body jolting. He'd notice the same reaction from kisses on his thighs. Sensitive, are we~? Shibusawa chuckled. He dragged his nails down his thighs, while swirling his tongue around. Sigma was unbelievably tight. It drove him insane, the thought of being inside of him.

Eventually, he pulled his tongue out, which Sigma seemed throughly disappointed with due to his loud whine. Shibusawa chuckled. "Say, my dear Sigma," he scratched at the other's thighs with his pointer finger, drawing blood. Very light scratches, as he wrote out his name. "Are there any particular kinks you'd like to try~?"

Sigma gasped softly, body twitching as the other carved his name into him. "I-I.. mmm.." it's so hard to think.

"How about praise~?" Shibusawa suggested as he flipped Sigma over. His face is so gorgeous, he just has to see it. Sigma can't help but get selfish.

"Y-Yes— yes please. Praise me- please! I've- been a good girl." Sigma extended their arms out for Shibusawa with tightly shut eyes, embarrassed by their words.

"..Girl?" Shibusawa repeated.

Sigma's eyes snap open and their arms retract back. "N-No— I mean—"

Shibusawa shushed her, cupping her cheek. "Are you a woman, Sigma?" He asked softly.

Sigma swallowed thickly. She hadn't told this to anyone, not even Nikolai. She just nodded, looking away. "Oh, love.. why do you look so ashamed?" Shibusawa kissed her forehead.

Sigma swallowed thickly. "I-I have a body like yours.. doesn't that .. make me a man, like you?" She's contradicting herself; She'd told Nikolai the exact opposite but couldn't apply it to herself.

"Not at all." Shibusawa chuckled. "Mm.. you really are so beautiful.." he praised her softly, wanting to make her comfortable.

"I put on those.. clothes under my pants to feel more feminine. I never planned for anyone to see me in them." Sigma fidgeted with her fingers. Not even Nikolai?

Shibusawa smiled softly. "..I won't tell anyone, because it is not my fact to share. But just know, that there's nothing wrong with you. You're a brave woman." His nails press into her flesh, causing her to gasp. "And a bratty one at that~"

The head starts to rise again and Shibusawa looked her in the eyes with half lidded ones. "Who are you to decide whether or not you're a good girl? Who said you could be so bold? I certainly didn't." He growled playfully.

Sigma's heart sped up. "I don't think you're deserving of praise anymore~" Shibusawa nipped at her neck, causing her to let out a soft whine. "You've been a bad girl~"

Sigma's whole body jolts at that. If it felt so nice to be called these feminine based names during intimate activities- she could imagine the immense comfort they'd bring during one's on the more fluffier side. She'd never been referred to as a female before. It must feel really nice even if not during any type of fluffy or not-so-fluffy activities. Just to be recognized as what she was; A Girl.

Sigma yelped, lost in her thoughts that it caught her off guard when she was flipped back over on her stomach. Shibusawa grabbed a bottle of lube from his nightstand drawer. He preps himself with that. He enjoyed watching Sigma's body tremble and twitch, anticipation growing in her. "So impatient." He tuts, as though he doesn't love it.

Sigma whined, but doesn't dare say something considered to be bratty. A wise decision; Shibusawa might've made her wait even longer if she'd taken that route. Thank goodness.