She lifts her arms and the small red birthday dress falls to the ground in a heap, leaving her in a black lacey corset and lace panties. She didn't necessarily plan on a party, but she knew she would get birthday sex. She giggled to herself as his eyes widen at the sight of her.

"It's my birthday but you get to unwrap me," she giggled. He slithered his arms around her, "my little doll, best gift ever."

He kissed her softly and turned to walk into the kitchen, pouring two glasses of water. She walked over and took a drink as he bent over, pulling a gift from inside a cabinet.

Poppy giggles and does a little drunken wiggle of her hips, "a present, for little old me?!" Her words were thick with her accent and the slur in her tone.

He nodded proudly, she immediately gets all giddy, "oh yay!" She tears open the little box wrapped in mint green wrapping paper. He watches her with such love, feeling valued just by her reaction.

She finds a little cube shaped box under the paper and smirks up at James who sat back on the stool before her, she lifted the lid. There was a dainty gold necklace with one small pearl dangling from the center, "it's perfect," she smiled over at him.
"Thank you, darling." She immediately works at putting it on, James quickly leaning forward to help fasten the small clasp and fix her long straightened hair.

She held her hand gently ontop of the little pearl, "James, this is all perfect. I don't know what I did to get so lucky...but thank you."

She stood before him, where he sat facing her on a stool. She leaned against his chest with a small smile on her pink lips. She pecked his lips softly, but his hand met the back of her hair, pulling her against him with more fervor. James deepens the kiss with his tongue along her lips, she hummed against his mouth as she tastes the remnants of their alcohol filled evening.

"Babydoll, there is something else in the box." He pointed at the little white box and she furrowed her brow.

She pulled out a little card in the bottom. She looked into his crystal pools and tore the envelope revealing a small mint green card with a red poppy on the front.

"Awe cute," she hums. "A poppy for your Poppy," she smiled over at him. When she opened the card the smile left her face.

Inside the small card was just a note, "to the girl thats changed my everything for me, show me your world, your home. Maybe I can solve one of the mysteries of my girl by seeing where she comes from."

She stared at the card for a moment, her drunken mind more confused than anything. She looked up at James, studying him, her brows laced together and confusion etched in her narrow stare.

"A trip? No. The party and this beautiful..." she touched her necklace and shook her head, "James, no."

She felt her breathing thicken, as he nodded, "I want to see where the woman I love grew up. I want to experience your home."

She nodded, understanding his intention but feeling overwhelmed anyways. She wasn't ready to go home.

"James... we'll talk about this when I'm sober."

She smirked at him mischievously as she climbed atop his lap, straddling him with her legs wrapped around him as he sat in a stool at his kitchen island.

Her dainty hands finding his hair, "will my boyfriend unwrap me now?" She drunkenly flirted as he quickly nodded and stood up, holding her petite frame with one arm as his other hand held her cheek, kissing her softly.

As they walk into the hallway he notices a cluster of Venus flytrap in a small black pot. "Little shop of horrors?"
He nodded his head and she giggled, "no, Sir. They represent persistence."
He smiled at her and kissed her head again as he walked into her bedroom.