HappyCat:
*she pouted* it's true.

ToriVega:
wait, you invited Cat but not me-

Jade gave a slight glare. "Yeah? What you gonna do about it?"

I just gave Tori a somewhat unapologetic smile. I'm just having trouble in trusting her still.

ToriVega:
*she huff* nothing.

"Besides, you're on a plane. You're not invited either way."

ToriVega:
i still want to be invited nonetheless-

"Well aren't you just so full of yourself!" Jade gasped dramatically before rolling her eyes.

I couldn't help but giggle at this before changing the topic. "How's that project going?"

AndreH:
eh, somewhat okay. we-

ToriVega:
kept getting distracted! so i'm just going to remove you-

"Beck, hey, why do you have that animal with you?" I gave a confused look at my best friend before squinting my eyes.

"Wait, is that a puppy?!"

GotBeck:
*smiles softly* yeah, she's my neighbor's dog.

AndreH:
His neighbor's the cheerleader.

My eyes widened in surprise, trying to recall any memories about this information.

Jade blurted out in anger. "Cheerleader?!"

GotBeck:
*he sighed* you made it out-of-context, dude.

AndreH:
sorry.

"Why are you doing favors for a cheerleader, and what is she doing for you?" Her protectiveness is showing, glaring even more.

GotBeck:
it's not what you girls think, she's just--

Jade hoisted me up, muttering out. 'We're coming over there' before hanging up, shutting down her laptop.

I finally snap out of my train of thoughts, still confused about this whole ordeal. "Dude, is it bad that I don't remember who this neighbor is? What if Beck is innocent?"

"It's better to see it for ourselves. And besides, I know how you get insecure when it comes to these things so I'll be with you throughout all this."

I gave Jade a big smile, giving her a side hug. I grab my extra jacket and putting it over my pajamas, just in case it's cold out. I quickly putting on my eye contacts as she grab her keys and we headed out to Beck's place.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

"Beck! Open this door right now!" Jade yelled out, banging on the door.

I winced a little at the harsh knocks. I couldn't hear what Beck's words said, but it made Jade kick down the door with her foot.

"Geez, woman. How strong are you?"

"Just enough. Now come on." She grab my wrist and went inside the trailer. I see Beck turned around, sighing as if he already predicted it but not before opening his arms out.

"Hi, my love. I miss you."

I was about to go over and tackle him when Jade held me back at my jacket. I just pouted like a child.

"No no, you don't get to hug him until we sorted it out."

"I forgot that was the reason we came over-"

My best friend just facepalm before crossing her arms. "Alright, speak up. Where's this cheerleader chick?"

I just gave a little wave on camera when I see that our friends are watching this whole ordeal.

"She won't be coming back after her cheer practice-"

"Oh so you already know her schedule huh? Alright fine, me and Amy are gonna sit here until she gets here."

I was pulled down on of the seat cushions from behind Beck. "Okay, fine. You'll meet here when she gets here. And can you atleast fix my door?!"

Jade huffed, getting up and walking to fix the broken door without saying anything. Making sure that she's not looking, I quickly went over hug Beck from behind, kissing him on the cheeks.

"Hi, hubby!"

"Hello, wifey." He cutely smile at me, kissing my cheeks back.

HappyCat:
aww!

AndreH:
hey Amy!

ToriVega:
guys, guys! no more distraction, we need to get this done quickly!

I resist the urge to roll my eyes before making myself comfortable, laying my head down on Beck's lap as he's doing his project with the group. The puppy sleeping peacefully on the floor and I didn't wanna disturb the fur baby.

Beck lets me play on his phone as I continue to build our little Minecraft world.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

I didn't realized that I fell asleep until Beck shook me a bit.

"Darling, hey."

I slowly opened my eyes, yawning a little. "Hubby? Did I fell asleep?"

He gave me a gentle smile. "You did actually. Jade left few minutes ago after meeting the cheerleader."

"O-Oh? She did?"

"Yes, and Jade owes me after realizing her mistake."

I raised an eyebrow at that statement. "Beck, I'm still sleep and tired, please explain like I'm a dumb year old."

He chuckled before kissing my forehead. "My neighbor is a cheerleader and she's only 9 years old. You haven't heard of her yet because they recently moved in the neighborhood. She ask me to babysit her puppy while she's at cheer practice."

I let out an 'oh' sound, sorta mumbling still before moving myself closer to cuddle Beck."

"Are you done with your project?"

"Eh, Jade kinda shut my laptop down so at this point, we're getting an F."

"Oh, I'm sorry darling."

"No need to be sorry about, my love." He kisses my cheeks once more. "Jade didn't say anything, but seeing as she left you here, I'm guessing you're staying with me tonight."

I smiled at that, nodded my head. "Yes please. I miss you."

"I miss you too. Have you taken off your eye contact yet?" I shook my head. "No, but I should. Thank you for reminding me."

He continued to smile at me, helping me sit up and handing me the container for it. Once I took it out and put it safely somewhere, Beck carried me to his bed and cuddled me from behind, spooning me while making sure I'm warm.

He turn off the lights as he kiss me.

"Good night, my love."

"Sweet dreams, darling."