-

Once he was done with the usual morning exercises, he was now the outdoors. He was holding a sprinkler, using it to water the flowers he had on the pot. He gave a small smile at it once he was done with the watering. His eye soon caught glimpse of his right hand glowing for some reason.

Kengo went silent as he held onto the right wrist, staring at it. His gaze was, as if, he was hoping that it won't resurface again. This was an occurrence each night he'll have that dream. For what reasons he'll yet to know.

He was now in the kitchen, with a piece of bacon sticking out of his lips munching on it currently. He was now at the stove, cooking the usual morning meal of eggs and bacon.

"Goodmorning...."
Weakly yawned by a feminine voice, they soon came into view as an adult woman with black hair wearing a lab coat above her suit. She let out a tired yawn as she walked to the dining table.

"Good morning mom."
He replied, now taking the bacon and eggs off from the pan and into a plate. Upon hearing a pinging sound, he now tended to the toasted bread which he picked up but soon winced at the stinging pain. But it didn't stop him as he grabbed it and placed it on the plate quickly before gesturing it to his mother.

"Breakfast is done, here you go mom."

"Thank you, Kengo."
The lady smiled at her son before preparing herself a mug of coffee. Once she did, she now took the plate of breakfast for her to eat.

Kengo then took off the apron he wore, now revealing his school uniform in front view, consisting mostly of a white collar shirt with an emblem on the left pocket, red tie and black pants. After setting the apron to the side, he now picks up his school bag.

"Have you already eaten?"

"Yes mom. I have to go to school now mom. See ya!"
Kengo said before leaving off.

As he was now on his way, he accidentally bumps into someone. It was an old man wearing a suit.

"Oh no, I'm sorry!"
Kengo bowed down.

"No no, it's fine young man."
The old man dismissed with a hearty laugh.

"If I may ask young lad, what's your name?"
He asked.

"Kengo.. Manaka Kengo, sir."

"Manaka Kengo.. I see.."

"Oh shoot, I'm gonna be late!"
Kengo panicked before storming off.

The man just stayed and looked at him with a serious look, having some tinge of hope in his eyes.

-

Kengo was now at his class, sitting at his desk. Elbow on the table, holding up his cheek as his eyes wandered to the sky, ignoring the class entirely.

His eyes went into the window, peering through it. His mind just wandered off, with his imagination taking over his own world. This would go on a bit longer, until a quake shook everyone, including Kengo himself.

Startled, he sat up and was alerted. Their instructor had already told them to head to the shelters located under their university. The lad followed the protocols and went into line headed to the protective shelters under their school panicking a little but keeping calm.

A break out of Honkai Monsters has occurred, thus putting everything in a state of emergency.

-

"We have an emergency. A break out of Honkai just emerged."
An older, mature-looking female with red long hair tied announced. She wears a crimson coat with a white and black shirt inside, black gloves, black shorts, gray thigh highs, and black boots.