stiles pov:

 "um yeah i wanted to say I'm sorry for kind of not being all there during the formal and for leaving you to help my sister" she apologies wait why is she apologizing? i notice she starts to play with her fingers i grab her hands stopping her from playing with her fingers "hey you don't need to apologies you didn't do anything wrong you just wanted to help your sister and that's okay you don't need to apologies for that" i explain to her she looks up to meet my gaze "thank you stiles" she says "for what?" i ask "for being you" she says while she wraps her arms around my neck. I'm frozen in shock for a second, i wrap my arms around her waist. we stay like this for a few more seconds before pulling apart. we stare into each others eyes for a secound before she speaks up "is it bad that i really wanna kiss you right now?" i shake my head "no i don't think its bad at all" i say while swallowing the lump in my throat "okay I'm gonna kiss you now" she says while looking at me lips "okay i think you should defiantly do that" i say lowly. she presses her lips to mine i immediately start to kiss her back. before things get heated i pull away and look at her.

       here goes nothing im gonna ask her to be my girlfriend and if she says no that will be supper embarrassing but that's a risk I'm willing to take "Andrea" i say her name she opens her eyes and she looks at me "yeah" she whispers "willyoubemygirlfriend?" i blurt out quickly she raises her eyebrows in confusion "what?" i sigh before taking a deep breath "Andrea you are one of the most kindest, beautiful and smartest person i have ever met will you please be my girlfriend?" i ask her. she looks at me in shock oh no i knew this was a bad id- "yes" "oh that's okay we can-" i realize what she just said "wait yes?" i say "yes i said yes dummy" she giggles i stand up and pick her up before twirling her around as she laughs.

Andrea's pov:

        Its been two days since stiles asked me to be his girlfriend and its now Monday which means school. I'm already ready I'm just waiting for Lydia t finish what ever she's doing so we can leave "okay are you ready" my sister asks "I've been ready" i say we head out the door and get in the car to go. a couple minutes later we arrive at school. Lydia and i go our separate way without a word i go to my first class which i have with stiles which I'm happy about i head to my seat where is next to stiles "hey" i greet him as i sit down "hey Drea" he says i look to smile at him but my smile drops when i see him, he looks stressed "hey are you okay you look stressed" i tell him, he looks at me and smiles "yeah I'm okay just tired that's all" i smile "okay" he opens his mouth to say something but another voice interrupts us "Mr. stilinski and Ms. martin is you conversation more important then my class?"

   the teacher asks "uh no" i whisper "good then you'll have no problem moving by Ms. Reyes then" the teacher says pointing to a blond girl i smile at her and grab my bag and move next to her "hi I'm Andrea what's your name?" i ask "I'm Erica" she says "nice to meet you Erica, your really pretty by the way" i tell her "really?" she says looking at me "yeah of course" i smile at her "thank you your really pretty to" she says "thanks and call me Drea, were friends now" i tell her. her eyes widen "really?" she asks "yeah of course if you need anything just come to me i got you" i say "thanks...Drea" she smiles.

           the day went on as normal and now I'm in gym class which sucks because i hate gym coach says we are doing rock climbing today first its me and Lydia "hey so i saw you talking to the weird blond chick earlier why were you talking to her?" she asks in a disgusted tone "because i can and because she's really nice why do you have to say it like its a bad thing?" i ask "because it is i don't want everyone to think my sister is friends with losers' " she says, i continue to climb "first of all she's not a loser maybe if you stopped being a bitch and started talking to everyone and stopped judging everyone by their looks maybe people would actually like you and not be scared of you" i tell her she stops climbing her mouth hangs open because of what i just said i reach the top and then i let the rope lower me down. i take the vest off and walk off "hey Erica" i wave to her, she gives me a little wave back "hey Drea" she whispers