Story 54 David's butt grew fingers

David and Jen were in New York because David had to do an interview for Intelligence season 3. He had had to leave her in his house while he went and did the interview. He got to the place where Jimmy Fallon's show is and went inside. He was shown to a dressing room where he got ready. He went on stage when he was called on. They did the interview talking about Intelligence and stuff related to that. 

They were in the middle of talking about the filming process when they heard a voice coming from the chair under David. Everyone went quiet and they heard a voice.

Voice on the phone: Heyyyy baby I thought you were in an interview. I can't wait until you get home, I'll be waiting for you.

David was now in the middle of grabbing his phone out of his pocket because he had realised along with everyone else that it was Jen's voice. He had accidentally butt dialled.

David: Baby I am in an interview

It switched to the camera behind where David was sat so that everyone could see the phone which was a bad idea. Jen was laying on the bed naked waiting for him to come home. Of course all they could see on the phone was her head and her chest but from what they could see they could guess what was going on. 

Jen:  Why did you call me then

David: I didn't mean to, I must have butt dialled.

Jimmy: Hey Jen, didn't expect to see you today

Jen: I didn't expect to see you today either

Jimmy: So I take it you two are together then judging by the fact that you called each other baby and she is waiting for you to come home.

David: Yeah, this wasn't exactly how we planned on telling everyone but I guess it's one way to do it.

Jen: Should I leave you alone to continue the interview?

Jimmy: Well we were actually just about to finish so you may as well stay now

Jen: Alright

David continued explaining about the filming process as he was before he called Jen. While he was talking excitedly Jen sat on the phone gazing at him through the screen while trying not to flash anything to the world. When the interview was over David and Jen stayed on cal while he went back to his dressing room and got ready to leave. He only ended the call when he got ini the car. He drove back home and ran inside excited knowing that Jen was inside waiting for him in the bedroom. 

As he walked in the door he took of his hoodie he was wearing and his shoes and left them by the door. 

He went into the bedroom and found Jen laying naked on the bed right where he had left her earlier when he ended the call. He took off his jeans, boxers and t-shirt and walked over to the bed. He climbed on top of her and kissed her before starting to migrate the kisses further and further down her body. After kissing down her entire body he reached her throbbing centre. He could see that she was enjoying it because she was biting her lip trying oh so hard not to moan yet. She failed immediately after he stuck his tongue inside her and started to lick her folds. Her hips bucked making his face go deeper inside her and making them both moan. After a bit she had a shaking orgasm and he held her close while he waited for her to ride it out so he could go back in. When she was done she rolled over to face him again and kissed him while he entered her making them both moan in each others mouths. He started to move in and out faster and harder while she dug her nails into his back and grinded her hips into him. They both finished at roughly the same time and flopped down onto the bed on top of each other. 

As they were laying there Jen who along with David was very sleepy now started to drift off to sleep. David sent her over the edge and sent her to sleep by playing with her hair gently. After she fell asleep he rested his head on hers and eventually he fell asleep too.