Story 33 Caught in the act!!

I can't believe that I am so lucky to get to be a part of her life everyday and be able to call her mine I never thought this day would come. Right now I am stood at the door of her gym watching as she is warming up as I just got back from a run in the garden as I preferer it to being in the gym and running on the treadmill also someone had to run about with the dogs. With every move that she does I can feel my self getting more and more turned on and I can't even help it, I clear my throat making Jen turn around and she catches me red handed staring at her.

Jen: Hey babe, how long have you been stood there?

David: Long enough to know that you are the sexiest woman ever

Jen: Aww your sweet and I would say your lying my your erection is telling me otherwise

She laughs at home embarrassed I look.

Jen: Babe come on I didn't mean it like that also believe me when I say the amount of times you turn me on everyday without even knowing it is too many for me to count.

She moves away from me and goes back to what she was doing but this time you could tell she was showing off as she started sticking her ass out more than normal

David: Babe, you can't do this to me

Jen: I have no idea what your on about baby

She smirks at me and turns back to concentrate on what she is doing. I can't take this anymore so I walk over to her and stand behind her while she is doing lunges. I wait until she's done and wrap my arms around her waist and start to kiss her neck with as much passion as I can knowing that she can't resist it. After a few seconds I hear her moan which causes me to turn her around pick her up and push her against the wall kissing her with so much need that we both know exactly where this is going.

Jen: Bedroom now

I do as she demands and we make our way to our bedroom, by the time we make it to the room I have no shirt on and Jen has her top and bra off as well. I throw her on the bed before removing my gym shorts and boxers then pulling her shorts and thong off in one.  

I slowly kiss my way down her body from her lips to the sweet spot on her neck where I definitely left a hickey but oh well she can cover it with makeup or a scarf. I then make my way to her breast before I take one in my mouth while massaging the other, I bite her already aroused nipple making a moan escape her mouth causing me to grind my hips in hers rubbing my erect member against her throbbing clit. I swap breast and give the other equal attention before I kiss her stomach making Jen's hips buck further towards me.

When I reach the top on her legs I lick my way down the outside of her leg all the way to her ankle before licking my way up the inside of her leg, I could feel her breathing quicken with the closer I got. I was oh so close to where she wanted it but I wanted to tease her as pay back for her teasing me earlier. 

Jen: Please b-babe

David: Please what, tell me exactly what you want

Jen: I want you to fuck me as hard as you can until I can't come anymore

I looked her up and down before climbing up her body and positioning my self above her and guiding my self into her. I gave her a few seconds to get used to the feeling of me then started to move my hips into hers slow at first until she dug her heels into the dimples at the bottom of my back making me speed up and go deeper. After a few minutes I feel her tighten around me so I move my hand down to her clit and start to roughly massage it until her muscles pushed me our of her and she had a shaking orgasm causing her to nearly fall off the bed pulling me with her but luckily I managed to pin her down until she had calmed down a bit from her massive high.

Jen: Fuck David you do now how to fuck me

Before I could reply she had flipped us over so she was now straddling me and she guided me inside of her causing her head to go back out of pleasure. Straight away she started fucking me as roughly and as hard as she could.

Just as we came closer to our climax I suddenly heard the bedroom door open to see Courteney walk in before she screamed and ran out the room. Unluckily for her she walked in just as Jen and I climaxed. I pulled straight out of Jen jumped up from the bed and threw her clothes at her before straightening my self up in the bathroom and waiting for my boner to go completely while Jen ran out of the room after Courteney getting dressed on the way

Jen: I am so sorry you had to see that I lost track of time and completely forgot that you where coming over this morning we just kinda got caught in the moment. 

Court: I can see that but when were you going to tell me about you and David finally being together?

Jen: Today that was the entire point of asking you over so I could tell you in person

Court: Okay and how long has this been going on?

Jen: 2 days ago we went out on first date and then you can guess how that ended and we have been attached at the hips since. 

Court: I am so happy for you both but next time maybe just leave a bra on the floor outside so I know not to come in like we used to when you were with Justin

Jen: Yeh I will, In a way I am glad that it was you and no one else as you know David otherwise I think he would be more embarrassed then he is right now

Court: I didn't even see him at first It was you I saw 

Jen: Oh that's fine then not like you have never seen me naked before. 

Court: That is very true