Alex's and Scott's little brother dating Pietro

Start from the beginning

"Wait! Scott-!" Scott cuts out the communication.

Alex grabs two binoculars. He passes one to his brother. "Who do you think he's dating?"

"I don't know, but whoever it is, I'm not going to like it." Scott replies. Soon, the action is going to start. They see Pietro running and stopping right in front of Y/N. Y/N smiles and stands up to kiss him. Scott and Alex gasps. "This is worse than I thought." Scott comments.

Alex stops using his binocular and look at the couple. "Pietro, you nasty son of a bitch."

Moving on towards the couple, Y/N and Pietro are sitting at the table. "I'm happy you're here." Y/N smiles. "Did something interesting happened?"

"Yeah, Avalanche broke the roof, again." Pietro smirks. "My dad wasn't happy by that and removed Avalanche's belt. The rest of the day, he was walking in his undies."

Y/N chuckles. "The brotherhood should have more regulations about breaking your home."

"Tell my dad about it." Pietro chuckles. He looks around and notices the car of the X-Men. "Were you always taking the X-Men cars with you?"

Y/N looks confuse at him. "Huh?" He turns around and see the car. Y/N focusses who are in the car, he sees his two brothers. "Oh shit."

Scott and Alex notice the couple looking at them. "Uhm, Alex, they're looking at us!"

"Let's get Y/N and retreat! We talk about it later to Y/N, but first we need to scare the rat of." Alex starts the car and ride towards Y/N and Pietro.

Scott opens the window. He aims towards Pietro. "Run."

Pietro flinches and look at Y/N. "I talk to you later!" He uses his super speed to run away.

Scott looks at his little brother with anger. "You go inside the car. We're going to talk."

-

The three brothers arrive back at the school. They decided to talk in one of the medical bays. Y/N is sitting on one of the beds while Scott and Alex are standing in front of him.

"Why are you dating HIM!?" Alex asks in disbelief.

Y/N is a little taken a back from his brother anger. "He's really kind when you get to know him-"

"'kind'? He's Magneto's son!" Scott argues. "He's part of the brotherhood! He's one of our enemies and your dating someone like that!?"

"Hey! Like I said, he's kind! Maybe if you get to know him, you would like him!" Y/N comments.

Alex sighs disappointedly. "You're not allowed to see him again."

Y/N looks pissed at his big brother. "What!? Are you kidding me!? Are your love lives so bad you got to ruin mine!?"

Scott looks offended. "What are you talking about? I'm happy with Jean."

"Sure thing, and I'm sure she also likes spending with Logan. The writing is on the wall." Y/N replies.

Scott looks at him in disbelief. "No! No, she doesn't. What are you talking about? She isn't into Logan, right Alex?"

Alex looks at him quietly. He moves over to Y/N quickly, ignoring Scotts newfound drama. "Y/N, you're not seeing Pietro again."

Y/N stands up. "Screw you two!" He quickly walks passed his brothers.

Alex looks at Scott, somewhat feeling bad making his little brother sad. "He's going to be mad of us for a while."