Maybe he'll wait until you voluntarily say it to him. With your own lips.

"Let's eat lunch? I found a nice place."

You smiled, "Sounds great!"

But how long can you keep that smile up?

While the server cleans your table, Rindou reaches for his pocket and pulls two slips of paper. A ticket. He handed you one with a smirk.

"What's this?" You eyed the slip and figured it wasn't just some random ticket. It was a ticket to a live band performance. It'll be held in a bar you've been to before, in fact, you liked that place.

"Koko handed me that ticket. He said he wants to go but his supposed date broke up with him and ditched him yesterday."

"What? Poor guy. You should've comforted him."

Rindou shook his head and asked for the bill instead. "So, you wanna go?"

"It's tonight, right?"

He nodded while giving his card to the waiter to pay. "Yeah. If you wanna go you can just stay at my place after since it'll be closer to your office. You won't have to take the taxi tomorrow. I'll drive you there."

"Admit it, Rindou. You just want me to sleep over, don't you?"

He leaned to the table to inch his face closer to yours, he then chuckled. "If you already know, then just say yes, yeah?"

You bit your lips, trying so hard not to let a smile peek in. But maybe it's already futile since your face is already flushed in pink.

"Fine."

He reached for your head and ruffled your hair, "Good."

After agreeing to come with him to the mini concert, you asked him to drive you home first so you could change your clothes into a more fitting one. As you slip into one of the clothes Rindou bought you, you try to erase your thoughts about what happened earlier with Mitsuya.

Yes, your shoulder still hurts which means he's still hurting.

You zipped up the dress, looking at your own reflection on the full length mirror.

No matter how much you try to ignore your pestering thoughts, it won't go away. You couldn't help but worry if someone is there to treat his bruise. Is there someone who'll buy him medicine?

You closed your eyes, sighing. You should calm down and just enjoy the night with Rindou. Mitsuya Takashi isn't your responsibility now.

But hell, isn't it your fault he's hurt? If you weren't careless then he wouldn't have to shield you from that heavy ass shelf.

"I don't know if I should be impressed or be worried that a lot of people will look at you." Rindou pulled you on your waist, placing his lips near your ears. "You look beautiful."

He always does that, but why can't you just get used to it? Everytime he touches you and whispers compliments, you can't help but get flustered. You hate it and love it at the same time.

Playfully, you slapped him on the shoulder. "Quit fooling around and let's just go. The concert will start at 8, it's already 7:30."

"I ride fast, don't worry."

"No, don't overspeed. Stop breaking the rules, Rindou."

He opened the door for you, "Do you want me to break the rule but arrive on time or not break the rule but arrive late?"

With a smile, you sat on the shotgun seat, "We have to arrive on time without breaking the rule."

"Princess," He leaned in, leveling his face with yours, "You know that's not possible."