Epiloge

Rumors p.o.v.
(A/n just FYI this is her pov as a ghost)

I look down at both of my mates as they tear their hair out trying to figure who killed me, it has been five years since Nathan killed me and he was already killed by a group of very trained hunters but that doesn't stop Tyler or Flinn from trying to figure out what Anna was doing and how she was connected to my death.

I sighed and turn away from the screens and walked into the other room, once I died an angle named brought me to heaven and we quickly became friends. Her name is Maddison, but I call her Maddie.

I sat down on my coach and opened my journal, the Moon Goddess gave me a mission to keep track on my mates. After a year or so I finally figured out that Tyler didn't cheat on me but instead was under a spell that Daisy put on him that she got from Anna. *shiver* sorry that names just gives me the chills.

As I wrote down all I could think about was how empty Tyler and Flinn just be feeling, suddenly I had an idea. I sent a message to the Moon Goddess telling her about it (her/the idea).

After about an hour or so later I got a message that's have only one word on it 'Done.' That was all it said and that was all it needed to be said, I owe my two mates something for putting up with me and still working on my death case. So I gave them both second chance mates.

Tyler's p.o.v.

I let out a loud, heavy sigh as I finished up a bunch of papers on the pack and a pile of papers of research on Rumor's death. Suddenly my wolf had an urge to take a run deep in the woods, so I grabbed an extra pair of gym shorts and ran. I ran for a good half hour in my human form that an hour in my wolf form when I smelt something heavenly.

I followed the scent to a girl sitting in a river, I shifted back and put on my shorts as I approached her. Her head snapped towards me. She ran to me as I to her and we engulfed each other in a hug "mate." I whispered in her ear as she let out a involuntary shiver.

Flinn's p.o.v.

I sigh as I get back from a hour of flying and trying to get my mind off of Rumor but it didn't work, it never has. That's when I smelt the most delectable thing known to man kind. I followed to a boy crying under a tree, I walked over to him and pulled him into a hug "Mine." was all I said as I cradled him in my arms and as he snuggled closer to my chest.

Rumors p.o.v.

It feels right to fill their hearts and not leave them all broken and depressed, but now I must go. I myself have a date with another angle, his name is Max and I met him when I first got here and I was crying:

*flashback*

I sat under a weeping willow in the heavens and cried as I thought about what happened, suddenly there was a hand on my shoulder "Are you alright?" He asked, I looked up and saw his chiseled jaw and his glowing smile. I shook my head "Well that's a shame because pretty woman shouldn't cry." I giggled a little and he helped me up, he looked down into my eyes and smiled "my name is Max, we should hang out sometime..."

*flashback over*

And that's how I met the guy who I am now going on my fifth or sixth date with, now if you mind I have to shower and get ready so if you mind I have to go. Good good friend and may you live your life to the fullest.