Chapter ten

Rumors p.o.v.
"Shit" I said as Anna told me that I had to choose one, who should I choose. They're both destined for me, I mean who would be better for me. The guy who has a phyco brother after me and is the type of supernatural I know things about, or should I choose the guy I have never in my life met before and don't know anything about his supernatural lifestyle even though I'm part of it by a fraction of my bloodline. Such a hard choice...bruh how the hell will I choose, they're (again) both destined to be with me.

They all were looking at me "what are you looking at" I screamed the the ground shook, my wolf and demon have only met once and are trying to create rules and barriers so my emotions are all out of control "her wolf and demon probably never have met and are probably trying set down some rules and boundaries so her emotions will be stronger then usual and will be all over the place" Anna said...hey I said that, copier.

I sighed and had an idea "how about I spend a day with both of you and whoever I feel has more of a connection/destiny with me I'll choose" I said and as soon as I finished they both started arguing about who was going to have me first, I put my fingers to my mouth and whistled.

They both stopped immediately and looked at me "I'll choose...hmmm I choose to spend the rest of the day with-" I said pausing for a dramatic effect "-Tyler because I know his wolf is going crazy, Flinn meet me here tomorrow so we can spend the day together" I told him as Anna had to drag him out.

For the rest of the day I was with Tyler catching up with each other, turns out Tristan was adopted by a pair of mates who found out that they couldn't have kids sadly.

I filled him in about my adventures with the rest of the group, he got pissed of when I mention Carter and me dating each other for a little while until I told him that we broke it off because we both felt more like siblings. To be honest today was really fun and I real- wait what am I saying?! I thought Anna put a spell on me that stopped me from loving my mate!? Bruh...I'll have to ask her about that later.

Soon the clock that was in my trailer went off and it said that it was midnight and I signed "hey it's late and I just wanted to say before you left that I had fun tonight" I told Tyler and gave him a quick peck on his cheek before he went home. Maybe I'll choose Tyler...but I still have to spend tomorrow with Flinn so that thought might change.

There was a knock on my trailer door and in walked Anna "hey Anna I've been meaning to ask you something" I said, she nodded her head for me to continue "I was just wondering what happened to the spell that was put on me, I thought it prevented me from feeling any emotions towards my mate(s)" she nodded and looked in thought.

Suddenly she snapped her fingers "it might have the fact that your demon and wolf are fighting, so they might have weakened the spell" she answered.

I nodded and after she left I fell asleep, wondering what my day with Flinn will hold. One thing was running through my head and it was-'blah blah blah we should have Flinn as our mate' Andrea (my demon) said, Katherine (my wolf) growled 'no we should have Tyler as our mate' "HEY! I was trying to end the night with a thoughtful thought but you two interrupted it so shush...great now I forget what I was going to say" well all I have to say is bye.