As soon the man approached Grey, I was expecting him to teleport away, or simply move with his inhumanly reflexes.

But.

Grey just stood there, taking the brunt of the attack head-on. The Vritra blooded man's fists hit square across his jaw, as he spat out more words. "You cocky bastard, who do you think you are? I'm a Vritra blood, you think you'll be able to live after my attac—" he froze mid-sentence...as he saw Grey, who hadn't even flinched as the attack landed on his face.

I gasped as I saw Grey, wiping off streaks of blood from his cheeks. I started to move, but froze instantly when I saw his face was unperturbed; his skin unblemished as usual.

A pitiful scream snapped me out of my shock as I turned to the Vritra blooded man—whose hand was...now broken, and limp. His fist mashed into a bloody pulp... And that's when I realised where the blood came from.

A soft chuckle escaped my mouth, taking away all the burden that was building-up inside me. Despite knowing Grey's unnatural strength, seeing him in action...it always gets me excited.

I watched him intently and licked my lips, as he suddenly grabbed the man by his neck and lifted him off the ground. Despite the size difference between the two, Grey held him up like he was holding a—pillow.

A pillow? Wait, why am I thinking of a pillow now?

I was shaken out of my thoughts when a large flying object arched up in the air...and came crashing down several meters away from where Grey was standing.

He looked down at the trash, and spoke in his husky voice. "Is the duel over? Or should we cont—"

"NO! VRITRA NO! I'M S-SORRY I WAS BEING ARROGANT AND DIDN'T KNOW YOUR STRENGTH. I-I WON'T DO IT AGAIN. PLEASE LET ME LIVE." The Vritra blooded man pleaded as he laid on the ground.

A wide smile appeared on my face as I looked down at him. His cocky demeanour nowhere to be seen. The mouth that shit-talked about my Grey...now bleeding out his worthless blood. Okay, you need to calm down Caera! I said to myself as I approached Grey.

But, with every step I took towards the man, my body started to heat up as several thoughts, woven with desires, rose up inside my mind.

Standing in front of Grey, I saw that his face hadn't even broken a sweat.

He then looked down at me, as our eyes met.

Watching him intently, I slowly lifted my hand, and reached his cheeks. He quickly jerked back as he followed my hands. Without waiting, I used my thumb to wipe off the last remaining blood that painted his handsome face. "We need to clean you up, Grey." I said softly.

His eyes widened as his face faltered for the first time today. "W-What do you mean, we?" He stuttered.

I softly chuckled. It was always thrilling to see the man—so powerful and strong—whimper like a little child, in front of me. He looks so cute when he does that. I thought.

"You heard me. You're soaked in blood. Look at your clothes, it's fully spoiled in that man's filth. Do you really want to stay like this?" I asked as I looked at him innocently.

He looked back at me with a thoughtful gaze, before he spoke up. "You-You're right. I'll go wash u—"

Before he could finish his words, I caught his leaving wrists and pulled him back.

I took a few steps forward, as I closed in on our distance. Without letting his wrist go, I pulled him down to my eye level. "Can't you teleport us to my room?"—I asked in a soft, alluring tone, that I could muster up. Leaning closer to his side, I whispered the rest to his ear.—"I'll show you the bathroom. You can use mine."