Make Me

You wanted to choke Jet out but you didn't. You knew he had a plan to use Kat but didn't know what. He was constantly giving her tours or bringing her gifts it made you sick. You started to cough again. You felt broken and weak since you created that wave. Sokka was forced to watch you since last time they left you alone you ran off and nearly escaped.
"What's with the scowl?" Sokka asked suddenly. You huffed in response staring at Jet and Katara out your window. "Are you jealous of Katara?" Sokka asked you looked at him horrified.
"Jet is my brother!" You said hoarsely. You wanted to find a healer and fast. But you felt like this sickness had to do with Zuko.
"Oh I'm sorry just thought you two, you know used to be an item I guess." Sokka looked mortified.
"Why would I date my own brother?!" You said in disbelief.
"That's like asking why I think about what would happen in Katara and I ever dated." Sokka shrugged.
"Okay you are so so nasty its unbelievable." You coughed. You ignored the blood on the corner of your mouth.
"Your bleeding again. Why won't you tell us the problem?" Sokka asked you seriously.
"Because its personal." You croaked out. You looked away from the happy couple into the sky. You watched as the clouds shifted into Zuko's face. Your coughing became gasping for air. Sokka started freaking out.
"I would never be able to love you." The Zuko cloud snapped. Blood rushed from your mouth as you spat blood out Sokka was screaming for help at this point. You tried to say no
but it didnt work. You watched as Jet and Katara ran in both concerned. Your vision was darkening.
"(YN), I will be back. I have to do some work for Jet." Katara told you. You fought the blackness for Kat but she left. You started to stand up but Sokka forced you to sit down.
"I am going to get Aang stay still." Sokka panicked after he left. You stood and leaned against the wall determined to save the town that was near here. You were soon zip lining away from guards to the river bank. When you got there you stood between the wave and dam. You got into your stance gracefully making the water stop as if a wall was there but the water kept building and building and building. You moved water side to side and over your head. Till you couldn't hold it off and it rushed at you. Right before the wave hit you you were shoved out of the way. Jet stood above you.
"Brother." You snapped at him.
"Sister. Nice greeting. No wonder Prince ZuZu kicked you out." Jet smirked. You dumped a bunch of water over his head drenching him.
"Speaking of kicking out. I'm kicking you out. Of Katara's life." You rasped.
"Make me." Jet grinned and the dam blew up.