Let's study again... only us (pt. 2)

Start from the beginning

"Shut up. Stop acting as if your the only one allowed to go there." Kageyama irritatedly said, hating at how Tsukishima is acting around you. Is he jealous? We don't know. Imaginary lighting strikes appeared as they both glared at it each other, trying to provoke one another.

"Is it just me or both of them has been trying to get at each others necks for the past few days..." Yamaguchi said, sweatdropping as he stared at them.

"Hmm... Now that I think about it, you're right. It isn't shocking to see them fight but lately they've been going at each other." Hinata added beside Yamaguchi, putting both his pointer finger and thumb below his chin as he observed Kageyama and Tsukishima. Yachi only giggled nervously at the scene hoping it won't go too far.

"Okay, okay— Tsuki stop, it's almost after lunch." Yamaguchi finally intervened after noticing the time. "Well then it's confirmed!
L/N-san's place after school!" He added at the end excitingly.

 "Well then it's confirmed! L/N-san's place after school!" He added at the end excitingly

It was already afternoon and all of you are now in your respective clubs. It was the usual routine but certain upperclassmen noticed something in the first years, they noticed how they were playing better than they usually do.

"Did something good happen to them?" Suga murmured at Daichi beside him.

"I don't know, what do you think?" Daichi quickly responded to Suga as he proceeded to ask Asahi who was also beside him who just merely shrugged, having no idea at all. Tanaka finally decided to step in and ask them.

"Oi, oi, what's with you guys? You're doing much better than you guys usually do." Tanaka asked with a smirk, wanting to know the tea going around them.

"Oh, it's nothing really... ʰᵉᵏᵉᵏᵏᵉ... it's just that.." Hinata smugly stated, adding a creepy giggle inbetween and stopping halfway, wanting to edge them.

"Just say it already!" Nishinoya impatienly asked.

"Us 1st years are having a study group at
L/N-san's house!"

A blinding light appeared behind Hinata as he opened his arms in a T-post. The two idiots immediately turned their heads to you wanting to know if its true and much to their dismay, you nodded.

"Stop being dramatic... it's just a studying session." Tsukishima added as he passed by them immediately diminishing the light behind Hinata. Tanaka and Nishinoya almost pouncing at him, feeling jealousy running through their veins. They couldn't join because they already asked ennoshita.

Kageyama rolled his eyes at him, already knowing that the beanpole is also looking forward at the study session. Ever since lunch time, the two of them seem to have some kind of tension between them, always trying to throw snarky remarks at each other and this situation was one of them.

"Keep rolling your eyes, you might see your non-existent brain."

"HAaaH?!" Kageyama abruptly shouted, throwing his water bottle as he couldnt handle it anymore. He noticed Tsukishima, he noticed how he seems to be fond of you, he noticed how he looks at you, he noticed how he tries to be alone with you and yes he knows that he doesn't own you but it doesnt stop the bubbling jealousy the creeps in his chest whenever he sees you together and it infuriated him.