| 𝟤𝟩

"YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE I will ever think about, Eloise Noble

"YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE I will ever think about, Eloise Noble."

Paul's voice echoes through my head as I wake up the next morning.

I could hear the birds chirping loudly outside, and the wind rustling through the forest trees that surrounded his home.

My senses seeming more heightened than usual like I could hear the snow collecting in the clouds above before they even had the chance to turn into snowflakes ready to fall to the ground on the highest peak of the closest mountain.

The mountain.

I mentally sigh to myself, remembering the reason the pact had to meet with the Cullen's in the first place.

New-Born vampires. A fight, a fight Paul had to be a part of.

Paul's warm body was tangled with mine as he held me tightly to his chest, afraid to loosen his grip in fear I'd disappear and last night didn't happen.

I ran my index finger up his chest, up his throat, and up until I reached his swollen lips where I ran my finger softly.

Paul mumbled lovely, sweet, innocent, words under his breath at my touch, his breathing relaxing though his heart still raced.

I stared at him for what felt like eternity, before moving up and placing my lips over his.

Paul's body reacted first, his hands grasping hold of my hips as they straddled his waist. I positioned myself over his morning erection and slid down softly, feeling comfortable and confident and eager to wake him up like this.

There was something about our connection that gave me the courage and desire to be this straight-forward. I didn't know if it was because I wanted to enjoy every minute with him because I was worried about him fighting a pointless war, or if I was just craving him.

Well, I knew I was craving him too, but there was definitely more to it than just that.

I let out a soft moan as I slid all the way down him, feeling every ounce of him inside me as I gulped nervously.

He took care of me multiple times last night, and all I wanted to do this morning was return the favor.

I lolled my head in a circle, feeling pleasure wash over me before my eyes grew wide and I realize he isn't wearing a condom and I curse myself for being an idiot and not thinking about this beforehand.

Before I have a chance to try and pull myself off him and disappear into the void of embarrassment I felt, Paul's lips find their way to my mouth as he kisses me deeply.

"I'm sorry," I whisper against his lips as he slowly guides my hips up and down to ride him. "I d-didn't grab a c-con-"Paul ignores me, moaning softly as he slides me down deeper.