She moved over closer to get in on the conversation, "Miss (L/N), what is a succubus?" The innocent question came from no where. Which made you laugh at her cuteness.

"Well I am a demon still of course but it just means that I gain power through sex. A majority of the power is obtained by semen. Us succubus can get pregnant but only if we wish to," you answered the question. The answer was blunt but made Chiho very flustered.

Of course many young people knew what sex was but not all of them had experienced it themselves. You had to guess that Chiho had not. Patting her back you reassured her that it was ok to still be a virgin. After taking some more time to take with the girls you all got out and headed back to your homes.

Relaxing into your apartment with a book you heard a knock coming from your door. You got up from your comfy spot in your room and opened the door. The short purple haired angel stood infront of you. His face was red and seemed to be in a form of distress. "(Y/N) I need your help..." He pushed in past you; confused you shut the door.

"Please come right in," you spoke slightly annoyed. Sitting down you crossed your arms waiting to see what he had to say.

Lucifer cursed under his breath while he took a deep breath in. "The apartment owner sent us some weird food I think she poisoned them or something...cuz this won't go away..." you finally noticed that he was hiding an erect cock. His body language said everything.

You laughed not meaning to, "Sorry I didn't mean to laugh I think the owner did put something in the food. Were you the only one who ate it?" He nodded the redness on his face glowing. You took action and pulled him down to the futon on the floor. Bodies connecting and the heat in the room growing.

The slightest grunt came from Lucifer his eyes wouldn't meet yours. "You do know what needs to happen right?" He nodded allowing you to do whatever it needed to take. The clothes quickly came off from both of you. Thoughts of always wanting to be with Lucifer flooded your mind. You were happy but did not want to celebrate at the moment. He needed help and you were willing to give it.

Taking the hard cock before you in your hand you started working him up.  Precum leaked from the tip making your hand wet. Lucifer moaned at your touch. His voice turning you on while waiting for the excitement to begin.

After all the fun was just starting, "Enough!" He growled using unseen strength he pinned you down. Grinding his cock on your wet pussy he moaned more. His breath picked up while his hips moving. The sudden feeling of his cock sliding into you was refreshing. It had been months since you had experienced anything.

Being Lucifer's first time in a while too it wasn't surprising that he came quickly. The cum that leaked into instantly was absorbed into your body. The bat wings of your demon body sprouted from your back. "I'm sorry, but I'm not finished yet." His words were proven true when he began pounding into you.

His cock wasn't the biggest you've had but it was definitely big. The confidence he carried with his movements was felt. There was a reason that he got Eve to "eat" the forbidden fruit. The pip squeak fucked you in the right places. He was doing the best you've ever had.

"Wh-where did you learn to fuck like this?" You moaned while grabbing on to him. He chuckled his hands finding different pleasure spots on your body.

He leaned down to your ear, "I was the best looking angel when I was in heaven. I picked up some moves." The warmth of his hands flowed through your body. He fondled your breast. Leaning down he licked up from your sternum to your left nipple. He sucked and pulled up on your tit bringing it from your chest. Your eyelids twitched with pleasure. Moans carrying through the apartment.

The power level grew inside you as the cock drilled into you. Lucifer picked up legs and held your ass above the floor pounding into you. "Ah wait! If you do that I might come!" He smiled as he continued to drive in you. The warmth building in your pelvis the feeling of having to pee built up as well.

You gripped the futon above your head, holding yourself in place as best you could. Lucifer didn't let up of his treatment to your pussy. He got faster and harder with each thrust. Quickly you were sent over the edge of pleasure.

You came squirting all over him, he smiled down at you driving himself deep in your. Feeling his cock twitch in you as he release his cum in you once again. He held your legs for a second before relaxing you back down. "That was sexy, I hope you got more time because I won't stop tonight." He smirked at you.

The night was long and so were the multiple rounds you had with the fallen angel. His words rang through he didn't stop that night. He almost didn't stop even when the sun rose. Finally when collapsed next to you from pure exhaustion. Both of you panted next to each other. Before you fell asleep you felt Lucifer running his hand over your cheek. It was a perfect end to an amazing night.