My moans growing louder as his fingers, mouth and tongue worked on my nipples as the fingers between my legs began rubbing sensually rhythmic circles around my clit like he knew exactly where to press, pull, rub and move to bring me pleasure.

I tried to keep my moans quiet, worried about making too much noise, but Paul's territorial growl between my legs made my legs shake until I couldn't hold them back any longer.

Paul, satisfied with the sounds I was making, removed his hand from my breast to rub the erection growing beneath his boxers as his other hand continued to rub those magical circles around my swelling bud.

"Baby," he whispered, his eyes full of lust and adoration as he watched me squirm beneath him.

I moaned, reaching out to try and touch him but was forced back as he shook his head. "Not until you're ready."

I pout, causing him to smirk as he kept pumping his hand up and down his dick, before quickly grabbing my hips and diving between my legs.

His hot breath along my inner thighs made my mouth water and my eyes nearly pop out of my head as he began trailing teasing kisses around my thighs. His face burying deeper into my right thigh and biting hard, causing me to gasp in pain.

He let out an animalistic growl, causing me to cry out before feeling a sudden wave of pleasure wash over me as he released the skin beneath his teeth and placed a gentle kiss over it.

"You're mine." He looks up at me, his eyes intense as I nod in agreement.

"I'm yours." I breathe.

Paul tears his eyes off me and returns between my legs as he slides a finger inside of me. My eyes widen at the sudden feeling, but quickly close as he began working a rhythm that practically soothes my entire soul and leaves me stuck in a heavenly daze.

I couldn't focus on anything but the feeling of his fingers inside of me, my mouth watering and my heart racing as I barely noticed my phone ringing for the fifth time in the last ten minutes.

I wanted to ignore it, to happily lay here in pure bliss and forget the rest of the world existed outside of this moment right here and right now with Paul Lahote.

Eventually, the noise grew too loud and too bothersome and I was left with no choice but to reach over and grab my phone.

Elizabeth's face and number flashed upon my screen, along with the time and that she had already called me ten times. Midnight.

Oh crap, I didn't tell them where I was or that I'd be out late. I mentally scold myself, trying to push Paul off of me but failing as he shook his head defiantly.

"Paul, I have to answer the phone!" Paul only smirks up at me and shrugs, before going back down and resuming what he was doing.

I can't help but shake my head and giggle, biting my lip at how hot he is and how much that turned me on before clearing my throat and answering the phone.

"Hey Liz!" I chirp, cringing at the amount of enthusiasm I had in my voice that I knew she would immediately question.

Liz breathed out an air of relief, before mumbling 'finally' under her breath and proceeding to be suspicious of my tone of voice and how long it took me to answer her phone call.

"Dad was about to have my head if I didn't get ahold of you! Where are you?" I take in a sharp breath of air as Paul's tongue ran along my clit, my eyes growing wide as I tried to bite back my moan.

You dirty, vile, mischievous wolf! I mentally curse.

"I-I went to help Bella and o-our friends in La Push with something." I squirmed, trying to remain as calm and collected as I was not feeling in this erotic moment with Paul completely devouring me between my legs and my cousin innocently on the other side of this phone call completely unaware of all the things he was doing to me.