7

As ink ran for his life desperately wanting to get back to his friends. He was yelling for them.."dream!! Blue!!! Help me!!!" Ink cried out.

Ink broke down in sobs. "Why did I let this happen?" Ink said through tears. He couldn't believe it. The legends are true... And he... Thought one was actually... Good looking?

NO! He can't do that! He can't just simply get kidnapped almost eaten and fall for one!! NONONONO NO! CANNOT! ink thought to himself. He wish he wasn't alone at least.

Ink heard that all too familiar heavy breathing and turned around slowly. Ink was at his breaking point to where he honestly really didn't care about what happened to him. But then again. Some company is better than none.

Ink let out a sigh . "Do whatever you want with me. I honestly don't care anymore" ink said as he sat there still crying softly now. Error looked at him confused. Before ink knew it he was being.... Snuggled by this giant creature? And as soon as it happened he was gone.

Dream and blue came running up to ink. "INK ARE YOU OK!! WHAT WAS THAT BIG THING THAT JUST RAN OVER THERE?!?!" blue yelled pointing over to the direction of the path left clearly by the beast.

"I'm ok. Let's just go home ok?" Ink said. "Well let's at least try to finish camping? Maybe now that they know we're afraid of them they won't bother us again?" Dream said in a questioning tone.

"DREAM I ALMOST GOT FUCKING EATEN!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!! THESE ARE HUNGRY BEAST WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE!!!" Ink screamed at ink. Ink happened to glance to the side and see glowing red eyes. That were. Familiar.

Ink followed them. Like.... He was attracted to them. He also heard growling. And soon. There were yelps and growling. Ink shook his head and ran away.

"RUN!!" he screamed as he ran past them.

*Errors half*

I leave ink and I see... Dust? He was using his eyes to attract ink to make a kill.. I then attack him as he looks at me confused. "Holy shit. You. You really are in love aren't you. You nasty fool" he said then smirked at me. I then claw his face. "You know nightmare isn't the only one who hates your skull bleeding rhymes!!" I yell at him.

He whimpers and looks at the blood dripping from his face. "YOU JUST WAIT TIL I TELL NIGHTMARE BITCH!" He screamed as he ran from me.

You could clearly see his tail was tucked in between his legs. I laugh at him and lay on me back trying to stop laughing. Dust thinks he's so tough having nightmare fight his battles. The weak shit. I then just lay there... Alone. I couldn't go back cause complete humiliation. I only had one choice....

Find ink.