"Come on, come on, come on." He says. I wrap my arms and legs around him. "I'm so sorry!" He shoots his web and we begin swinging around. I scream. We land on a wall and he opens his window to his room. I get off of Peter and begin to go inside. He holds onto my ass by accident but his hand quickly comes off. "I'm so sorry!" He apologizes again.

We get inside. "Peter, I'm not pregnant."

"Oh god." He takes off his suit. I grab onto his face.

"Peter?" I say with concern.

"Oh no." He utters. "I don't know what to do!" The door swings open, I see Happy. Then I realized Peter is in his boxers.

Peter drops his suit. Both of our mouths open. "I didn't see anything. I didn't see anything." He turns around.

"This isn't what it looks like." Peter says. May walks in, "No, no, no, May."

"Practice safe sex, again." She walks out.

"Wait, have you been crying?" Peter asks Happy.

"We broke up." He looks at us with fear and tears in his eyes.

"Oh." Peter utters.

"Hey Spider Man!" I hear. Peter shoots his web, closing the curtain. I pass Peter his 'I survived my trip to New York' shirt. He slips it on.

"I thought you guys were in love, May. Can we talk about this in the kitchen?" He pushes May into the kitchen and I follow behind him awkwardly.

"I should probably leave, I think." Happy squints his eyes.

"I thought- I thought you guys were such a handsome couple." Peter stutters.

"It's about boundaries." She whispers to him.

"Oh, okay." He nods his head. The doorbell goes off and I go get it.

"Is it true?" A man asks through the door. I immediately slam it shut.

"Not now." I walk to the window and shut the curtains.

"This has nothing to do with sex." I hear Peter whisper.

Peter runs over and helps me close the curtains using his webs. "Hey Spider Man!" A girl shouts.

"Oh my god." He breathes rapidly. Once he closes all of the curtains he walks in front of Happy and May who are sitting on the couch. Peter grabs their phones from their hands. "Would you get off of your phone for five minutes?! I just want to talk to you about your relationship, okay?!" He shouts. I noticed on the news, there are helicopters outside of the apartment.

"Peter?" I utter. I point at the tv and he turns around.

"Is that- is that here?" Happy asks. Peter drops his head.

"Uh." He whispers. He then opens the shades. We all look out the window. "I mean maybe it's not such a big deal..." He mutters.

"Peter they think I'm pregnant and you're a murderer!" I shout to him louder than intended.

"You're pregnant?" May's eyes go wide. I shake my head. Happy grabs onto my back and leads me to the couch.