"What the fuck?" She yelled, springing to her feet. She barely avoided her fist, and she felt his knuckle graze her cheek.

Jason's eyes widened and he grasped her shoulders, checking her face. "Shit, sorry. I thought you were..." He trailed off, a strange look on his face.

"What? You thought I was the guy you threw off the roof?" Venus said, hands on her hips. "Throwing kids off of roofs now, great."

"Where is he?" Jason asked stiffly.

Venus rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Wouldn't you like to know? You know what I know? That beating up innocent kids does not seem like your motto. What happened to the golden rule?"

"Fuck that," He spat, stepping back. "He replaced me, Vea. He fucking took my title and my suit and thinks it's okay."

"Okay, and I definitely understand. But take that out on Bruce, the one responsible for this, not some kid who can barely throw a punch," Venus said matter-of-factly. Her face was a mask of calm; she's got to set the example, here.

"Hey! I got a couple of good hits in," Tim announced, climbing onto the roof with his hands raised in surrender. Venus sighed loudly, looking to the sky. She asked him for one thing. One thing! She doesn't know how Bruce handled three of these kids.

"And your old suit is on display in the Batcave. I would never wear those godawful spandex," Tim continued, wiping blood from his nose. Jason seemed more annoyed than mad now, thank God. His fists loosed as he crossed his arms, giving Tim the nastiest glare Venus has ever seen.

If looks could kill, Tim would be dead thrice over from Venus and Jason's harsh glares. "And my ass looked great in them. Can't say the same for you."

"Right, so we're good here? We can all continue on with our lives?" Venus butted in, satisfied that Jason wasn't currently completely insane. Honestly, this whole confrontation has gone pretty well, in Venus's opinion. Tim wasn't hurt too bad and Jason hopefully didn't do anything he'd later regret. Except throw him off the roof, but no harm no foul.

Tim nodded, his stance relaxing. "Sorry for whatever I did, Todd. I'll send Bruce your regards."

Venus winced. Too far. She knows he means well, but he really just made it a whole lot fucking worse.

Jason nodded his head mockingly, a cruel smirk spreading across his face. He strode up to Tim and stuck his hand out, shaking the boy's hand. Then, he punched him in the face. Hard. Tim landed on his back with a grunt, holding his nose. It was broken, surely, and Venus was surprised his head was still attached to his neck from the force of Jason's punch.

Groaning, Venus face-palmed. "See you around, Robin" Jason said cooly, grabbing Venus's waist as her lead her to the ladder.

"Go ahead, I'll meet you down there," She muttered, pushing gently on his chest.

Jason frowned, and Venus couldn't quite identify the look in his eyes. He must be angry, confused, and he had every right to be. She couldn't help but blame herself; if she had just told him about Robin earlier, Tim wouldn't have gotten his face bashed in by his childhood hero. And maybe Jason would've taken the news better if she explained it to him in a private, more secure environment, rather than finding out from the television. But all in all, it's fine. She can't turn back the time, and it's not like anybody died.

Venus approached Tim, who was still on the ground holding his nose. With her help, he sat up. "Ow."

"Sorry," She winced, noting the crookedness of his nose. "He's, um, working on it. Obviously."