I - regulus black.

≿————- ❈ ————-≾
stage 1: the pining.
≿————- ❈ ————-≾

          EVERYONE SEEMED TO ADORE REGULUS BLACK

EVERYONE SEEMED TO ADORE REGULUS BLACK. The girls would swoon and whisper excitedly together when he passed in the halls. Most professors seemed to adore him too, as he always maintained perfect grades. He was the unofficial prince of Slytherin. Yet, despite the adoration and accolades, he was profoundly alone. The excited whispers and niceties meant nothing to him. The words spoken to him he took with a grain of salt.

One of the girls obsessed with him is Daisy Ixora. She swooned at almost everything he did. Her cheeks would flush at the sight of him. She then would make eye contact with her friends to see if they had seen him too. Brady would nod and send her a thumbs up while Cassie rolled her eyes and lightly punched Brady's arms whispering, "Don't encourage this! She needs to move on."

The only difference between her and the others was she didn't express her infatuation. Daisy never truly could pinpoint when her infatuation with him began but she wasn't complaining. All she knew is she couldn't think of a time when it wasn't prevalent.

Daisy sighed, her head resting on the palms of her hands as her eyes were set upon him once again. It seemed every room that he was in she was watching. Now, she wasn't the stalker type, it was just an infatuation. And, from her spot at the Hufflepuff table in the Great Hall, she had the perfect view!

"Flower, stop staring it's creepy." Cassie sighed as she rested her eyes on her friends' crush: Regulus. The two had been friends forever and Cassie had never seen Daisy in this state of infatuation. Quite frankly, she had never seen anyone in this state of infatuation, (Except for James Potter, of course!)

"I can't," Daisy sighed, "I- I can't believe he is with her." She spat venomously sending a glare to the girl who clung to his side.

    "I can't get over him!" She added.

"I know." Brady joined in sending his friend a comforting smile.

"But, you have to." Cassie finished for him, sending Brady a glare.

Daisy groaned finally meeting Cassie's gaze, "What have I turned into?" She cried out a look of disappointment etched onto her pale complexion. "I'm some lovesick fool, who constantly stares at her crush who doesn't even know she exists! I need to move on. I'm pathetic." She slumped a pout on her lips.

"We will support you in whatever you decide," Brady spoke, patting her back softly.

Cassie chose to ignore that comment. She took Daisy's hand to give it a comforting squeeze. "I'll help you."

"How?" Daisy asked miserably. "I'm too far gone. Might as well consider me a lost cause at this point." She sighed, "Oh, kill me now! Take me out of my misery!" She said dramatically, banging her head on the table.