We're all having a rough time

Start from the beginning

But this was different than just a girlfriend break up it was a girlfriend and sister gone. And it was his fault but with good intentions. At the studio Kelly had me on a moving screen to help them out with the song. And it just so happened to also be during the time that Jack was videoing me. So it was kind of like a zoom type thing. So, I filled Jack in on everything. And of course we both agreed that we miss you guys and each other but we do want to help you with the song. And when we figure it out we'll put my vocals into the song. Figure out how to put me in the music video. But first thing's first Kelly you're the only one that can do something with that and that key is a terrible sound. You're right kid. She went to the piano and made him stop. She said clearly that wasn't working so they had to try something else. But to him that was easy for her to say because she's not the one that had to write Griffin his big hit summer song or else. She told him he'd written big hit songs before and has had writers block before too and that we 3 were here to help him.

So what did you do last time to break it? She asked him. He talked about a love song an another album. He said there was a total block and for some reason or another Farrah was distracted doing something else so it was just me and she walked in. Who? Oh I remember this story. Katie came in dressed in all black and sunglasses. But the problem with that was that she couldn't remember how she fixed his writers block and slapped him and asked if that was how she fixed it he said no she slapped him again and asked if he was fixed he said no and she decided it was gonna be harder than she thought. Hey sis hi Jack she saw us on the moving screen. Meanwhile the boys still had nothing they were worried they didn't even get a smile out of him. Logan had apparently done a puppet show at some point and Carlos said he liked it. You know in hard times like these normally if he gets really upset the only thing that turns it around is when he's laughing but that would take Farrah being around since for one she's the only one with the access to it and for another I don't think that would make things better it may just even make things worse come to think of it. Whether hands or machine.

Kendall said to leave him alone and Carlos said he had to stop thinking about Jo and how much he missed me so that he could think about their big summer single. That he had to pull himself together because even with his good intentions he still ended up hurting me in the process and that he had to let me think for myself and fix problems myself. But we're a team we fix our problems together he pouts. All of us. I feel like now that we had our boyfriends and girlfriends and Farrah being sick for Christmas and away now and they just do so much together with each other or her own friends that I missed her even before that like we're drifting apart. And I feel like we weren't even that close to begin with. Sure we can read each other's minds and feel how the other is feeling but for crying out loud I didn't even know that she could sing. I feel like we don't spend enough time together just the two of us unless I'm tickling her. She writes things on her own or with Jack when we said we'd write a song we pushed her away. She didn't have her own friends and the only couple of ones she has they have a sister that is just like her. I didn't even go after her myself when we all got homesick. I wish I had been the one to take care of her when she got sick Christmas weekend. That's what family is supposed to do. Take care of each other help each other on problems and projects.

We tell her that she shouldn't feel like a burden because we want to be around her but we're always together as a band and before that she still always just did stuff with us and not for herself. She does things to make other people happy. There should be more twin moments more laughing less arguing more spending time together finding moments in our days to just be together the two of us creating a strong bond but not controlling her and she's right I needed to let her think for herself. And I would do anything to make it up to her. Nothing means anything without the person I love the most to share it with. We wouldn't even be here if it weren't for her because she wanted us with her she didn't want to be a solo artist she wanted us to be a band she made the logo she writes all the songs works on the ideas for the music videos and everyone loves them she thinks that stuff is fun but she loves it most when we're all playing with her. She doesn't make us pay attention to her and she's ok being alone she's gotten used to idea of it even when she's always with us. But you guys were always more my friends than hers because we're all guys and she's not in many of the pictures.