Chapter 10

NOTE chanel is at the end of the year and only has a few days left. Jason? Can I ask you something. Anything Chay, what ya need to say? What would you do with out me or Abby in your life? Im not so sure... and why on earth would you ask me that? Well, Jason... we need to talk.

Jason, you know how I used to be Abigal... and well when I died, I got a new life and you know that. but the thing is, you remember that bucket list I had? Yes I do, I memorized every bit of it. Well, I needed to finish the bucket list in a year to keep this life. Chay, didn't you finish it already, and why didn't you tell me this earlier? Jason, you didn't let me finish. If I don't finish it by Friday, I wont ever walk on earth again. But, no matter what happens I will always love you, and if you don't even see me, remember I will always be watching you. Chay, you aren't saying good bye yet are you? No Jason not yet. Chay..? Yes? I love you too.

Note Its Friday now, AND BY THE WAY THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK. I WILL BE MAKING A NEW BOOK. I NEED IDEAS PEOPLES. GIVE THEM TO ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.

Jason!!! HELP! whats wrong   Chay?!?!?!?! remember when I told you that I had until Friday to live? yes I do......        WELL THE DAY HAS COME I LOVE YOU AND I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER!!!!!!! Chay please don't leave me... I love you more than I ever did. NO YOU DIDNT YOU LOVE CHANEL NOT ABBY!!! Chay, don't say that, please, I loved both of you. I was just mad, ok. BYE JASON!

*BACK IN THE HEAVENS*

Chanel Renee? Yes... Henry? because you finished most of your list, and fell in love with the most nicest you man in the unive- Wait, henry? yes chanel? is Jason you son? Yes he is, and because he loves you so much, and by the way you didn't let me finish, anyway, because he loves you so much, im letting you keep this life. OH MY GOD!!! thank you henry! how can I ever repay you?????? you can repay me by... hmmm.... maybe you should call Jason. ok

Jason? Oh hey Chay. How can I repay you father for giving me my life back? Meet me outside. * Jason kneels down on one knee* Chanel Renee Cook. will you do the honors of making me the happiest man alive, and marry me? * Chay starts to cry.*  of course I will!

THE END.