Chapter 1

Prototype Book. This is just a 1 chap book for a while. Because I will have to finish my "Regret" before focusing on this. Welp. Here goes nothing.

================================

In a cemetery in London, England. It was a gloomy, sad afternoon for the Murray Family as their current head of the Family, Harrison Murray, has passed away due to a car accident that happened 2 months ago.

Everyone that Harrison made memories with had attended his Funeral. Harrison's son, Arthur Murray, was in front of the crowd, staring at his Father's coffin.

He felt that something was wrong with everything that was going on. He looked at those who attended the funeral and read their expressions.

He can feel something odd about the intent and expressions of the attendees. Harrison taught him that using this technique will be useful someday.

Which made him widen his eyes due to shock! He then turned his eyes back to the coffin where his Father lies.

Arthur saw how some of the guests were acting strange. He already knew most of them when his Father was alive, all of them were goody-goody both to him and his Father but in this funeral, something bothered him so badly. It confused him.

Arthur knew that something was going on that he nor his father didn't know, or, his Father already knew, that's why this happened.

Arthur's thoughts were stopped as his Mother held his shoulder. He turned his head to his mother and saw her expression.It was the face of a true sad, mourning wife who loved her husband.

Arthur: " Mother..."

Arthur responded to her mother emotionlessly.

Liza: " Arthur... *Sob* I know that this will be hard for the both of us, as your Father was the only pillar in the Murray's Family name. Things will surely change at this point. So I ask you, be careful at all times."

Arthur: " Mother…"

Arthur was confused by his mother's words. Those words were genuine and real but what bothered him was the meaning behind those words. Something about it is incomprehensible to him, so vague.

His mother then went back to the car along with their driver to go back to their estate. Slowly walking away, Arthur felt something. His gut told him to stop his mother on her track.

But he ignored it as he put his trust in his mother. The people started to leave one by one as time passed. Harrison's coffin was also being covered in dirt as the people in the cemetery buried his body on the ground.

Arthur stood there, looking at the ground where his Father is buried. Arthur and his Butler were the only people left in the cemetery. He then let out all of his grief of his father's passing.

He cried all his tears out as he gripped his chest. His pain of losing his Father, who has played a big part of his life, almost all of it.

His legs gave out and kneeled on the ground. His butler was worried but he knew that this feeling had to continue for it to end.