♡ 𝑽𝒆𝒏𝒖𝒔 ♡

𝑨𝒄𝒕 𝟓: 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝑽𝒆𝒏𝒖𝒔

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Minako POV:

"So, in order to save earth, we need this golden crystal?" I asked making sure I heard that correctly. 

"Yes, but it's not just Earth." Said Mako, "It's also Mamoru-San, Elysian and Helios."

 "While Usagi and (Y/N) take care of Mamoru-San, so we need them to fight by our side." Rei spoke. 

"That's right." Ami responded as Chibiusa nodded. While I was walking home, I stopped to looked around if anyone was there.

Venus planet power, make up!

Silence...

Yep, still can't transform either... I haven't told the told the others either.

...

 "You'll transform again, don't worry! You're super powerful and you're the only and only Sailor guardian's leader." Artemis assured trying to cheer me up. 

"You're right, there's no use getting all worried about it." I said looking down, but deep inside, I doubted I'll transform again. I sighed heavily. 

"I'm going to go take a bath." 

"Good girl! Don't stress over it, Mina. Just wash it off and grow more beautiful by the day! In fact, it's like you're becoming the Goddess Venus herself...!" Artemis said in awe. 

"He's right, I am their leader. I'm sure my powers will come back soon..." I said to myself wrapping a towel on my body and stepping out the bath.

The next day:

"Wow, sure is hot today!" I said, "Yeah and this town seems to be getting rougher by the day." Ami pointed out. 

"Are they fighting?" I asked watching two boys fighting, "The heat's getting to everyone." We all walked up the stairs where shade was until I turned around, "Hey is that...?" Rei smiled and said, 

"Yeah, it's Michiru's mirror. (Y/N) let me barrow for today! I thought it could help us figure out what's up."

 "The Dead moon's circus is one thing, it's filled Juban with strange air. And about the barrier..." Ami trailed off.