'oh Noice! Better start training!' he thought as He ran outside and into the yard.

He opened the skills.

[•skills]
[Gamers Body] LVL: MaX
-allows person to experience real life as a game

[Gamers Mind]
-allows person to think logically about things

[Sharingan] LVL: 1
-Uchiha Clan Dojutsu known for high reaction time, the ability to predict next move, the ability to copy jutus, the ability to cast Genjutsu with Eye.

[Cooking] LV: MAX
-Everything the person's cook taste like a God's]

'damn... My cooking skills came with me too?...' indra sweatdrolled at this then looked at the information of the Sharingan as He nodded at this. "That could give me good advantages...."

"Inventory"

-[Inventory]-

-plain shirt (E)
-plain pants (E)
-plain sandals (E)
[Basic Academy Taijutsu scroll] (E)

"Well... Here's comes the headache..." Indra Mutters as He grabs the Taijutsu scroll and Opened it as Suddenly information Flooded into his brain about Taijutsu.

-Skill [Basic academy Taijutsu] Learned!

"Damn... It feels like I already knows It now...." He blinks a couple times as He looked at the scroll with a 'Hn'.

Indra started to due missions for Taijutsu for 55 minutes as He found it easy to do then again.... Missions in the start of games can be easy.... Sometimes.

[STR Increased By 1]

After A few more minutes of training another notification popped up.

[Basic academy Taijutsu leveled up to Level 2!]
[10 EXP points Earned!]

"Huh... Good to know... After all I have this gamer system..." Indra chuckles with an wince expression.

"System"

[Name: Indra]
[Age: 6]
[Level: 3]
[Next Level: 0/100]
[HP: 225]
[CP: 2700/2700]
[Control: 20%]
[STR: 15]
[VIT: 10]
[DEX: 3]
[CHA: 10]
[INT: 12]
[Points: 15]
[Shop Points: 10]
[Ryo:0]

'if I think about this... I wouldn't need to up my intellect... Because of well.. academy... Chakra controll would be easy to level up...and Strength would... Ah screw it.. It still manageable to level strength, Sometimes you got to screw it!'

Indra added 5 points to STR, 5 points to VIT, and 5 points to DEX. That should enough to keep his physical body in shape after all

After he added those, He immediately felt the changes especially the increase in strength.

[VIT Has Reached 15]
-Skill [slightly faster regeneration] learned

"Now... the training grounds..." He said with an Determined Gaze as He ran back into the Orphanage and to the Caretaker.

"Miss Yee! Can I train at the training grounds!! PLWEASE!" He begged with the [puppy eyes Jutsu].

-[Puppy eyes Jutsu] Leveled To Level 2!
-CHA increased by 1!

Miss Lee couldn't fight the [puppy eyes Jutsu], So She gave in and gave him permission to do so.

Indra grinned with that's match Hashirama's grina as He run outside the Orphanage and To the Training grounds.

He walked through the Village as He spotted the Hokage stone faces there gaze onto the view was outstanding.

He couldn't believe it he was here.... And also He can't wait to kick some Black Zetsu ass! If he has an aws that's is... Eh..